Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 16, 2024, 7:19 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Newly Departed thread: announcements (departures)
RE: The Newly Departed thread: announcements (departures)
(March 29, 2018 at 12:15 pm)MysticKnight Wrote:
(March 29, 2018 at 12:14 pm)Tiberius Wrote:  He has self control, he should use it and click "logout" and not return.

You are right. No need to make excuses.

You are exhausting. 

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(March 29, 2018 at 12:54 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(March 29, 2018 at 12:15 pm)MysticKnight Wrote: You are right. No need to make excuses.

You are exhausting. 

Boru

I know and I am sorry!

Ya know, there's a lot of people here who have ''departed,'' but never said why...and I've been on and off of here, so maybe they've said why. But, I remember a girl on here, she was kind of wild lol she would say the most outrageous things, but I loved her. I can't think of her name, ''god'' was in the username though. And a girl who always talked about drinking wine, I loved her, too. Haven't seen her in a long while. And BrokenQuill was special. I wish they'd come back someday.
I want to leave, but always come back. Anyways, now that I pseucoded what I am going to code, I have to code a lot this weekend.

I wish they would ban me at least for two days but the legendary Tiberius is right, I do have enough discipline to stay off. I was gone for a while for sometime.
(March 30, 2018 at 11:19 pm)*Deidre* Wrote: Ya know, there's a lot of people here who have ''departed,'' but never said why...and I've been on and off of here, so maybe they've said why. But, I remember a girl on here, she was kind of wild lol she would say the most outrageous things, but I loved her. I can't think of her name, ''god'' was in the username though. And a girl who always talked about drinking wine, I loved her, too. Haven't seen her in a long while. And BrokenQuill was special. I wish they'd come back someday.

Wine=ladyforcamus. No? If so, she’s still around. Drankin’. Big Grin
Brokenquill stops by once in a long while.
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
(March 30, 2018 at 11:23 pm)J a c k Wrote:
(March 30, 2018 at 11:19 pm)*Deidre* Wrote: Ya know, there's a lot of people here who have ''departed,'' but never said why...and I've been on and off of here, so maybe they've said why. But, I remember a girl on here, she was kind of wild lol she would say the most outrageous things, but I loved her. I can't think of her name, ''god'' was in the username though. And a girl who always talked about drinking wine, I loved her, too. Haven't seen her in a long while. And BrokenQuill was special. I wish they'd come back someday.

Wine=ladyforcamus. No? If so, she’s still around. Drankin’.  Big Grin

lol No, I see ladyforcamus. She had short brown hair, sigh. What's her name? ''NoGod''?
(March 30, 2018 at 11:35 pm)*Deidre* Wrote:
(March 30, 2018 at 11:23 pm)J a c k Wrote: Wine=ladyforcamus. No? If so, she’s still around. Drankin’.  Big Grin

lol No, I see ladyforcamus. She had short brown hair, sigh. What's her name? ''NoGod''?

Ah! She was here recently. Even joined SLACK.
(March 30, 2018 at 11:37 pm)J a c k Wrote:
(March 30, 2018 at 11:35 pm)*Deidre* Wrote: lol No, I see ladyforcamus. She had short brown hair, sigh. What's her name? ''NoGod''?

Ah! She was here recently. Even joined SLACK.

Great! Hope to see her again. I can't believe I went off of here for five months. I was busy, but damn, that busy? lol It's great seeing you Ivy. You'll always be Ivy to meeeee  Big Grin Heart
(March 30, 2018 at 11:39 pm)*Deidre* Wrote:
(March 30, 2018 at 11:37 pm)J a c k Wrote: Ah! She was here recently. Even joined SLACK.

Great! Hope to see her again. I can't believe I went off of here for five months. I was busy, but damn, that busy? lol It's great seeing you Ivy. You'll always be Ivy to meeeee  Big Grin Heart

Heart
As long as you come back to let us know you’re doing good, D! It’s nice having you around again, though. Hope you stay longer this time.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Member Commentary on announcements and staff logs thread The Valkyrie 139 10654 July 6, 2022 at 3:18 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Link us to your intro thread, first post and/or first thread Whateverist 35 4254 October 21, 2018 at 8:14 pm
Last Post: Mystic
  [split] The Newly Departed thread: announcements (departures) Edwardo Piet 93 11033 December 12, 2016 at 12:51 am
Last Post: Iroscato
  Please Explain to a Newly Inducted "Old Fart" thesummerqueen 44 13520 November 1, 2012 at 3:25 pm
Last Post: Cinjin