Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 15, 2024, 10:45 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Newly Departed thread: announcements (departures)
RE: The Newly Departed thread: announcements (departures)
(April 17, 2018 at 12:23 pm)MysticKnight Wrote: One day I got to leave these forums. I don't know when. But when I do, I won't make announcement. I think that will be the only way to not come back!

That would certainly be better than attention-seeking posts like this one.
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
Lol MK reminds me of others who threaten to leave, but never actually do. It's all attention seeking behavior, tbh. If you really want to leave, then go. You'll do that instead of continuing to make new threads, just to have something to say.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(April 17, 2018 at 12:21 pm)Lutrinae Wrote: I miss that one German guy who was banned and then went over to TTA.  I wonder if he's still over there.  Anyone remember why he was banned from here?

He was banned because he was flaming people, Tibbs in particular, with unsubstantiated accusations of racism or similar. Basically, he threw a spanner.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(April 17, 2018 at 1:29 pm)Jörmungandr Wrote:
(April 17, 2018 at 12:21 pm)Lutrinae Wrote: I miss that one German guy who was banned and then went over to TTA.  I wonder if he's still over there.  Anyone remember why he was banned from here?

He was banned because he was flaming people, Tibbs in particular, with unsubstantiated accusations of racism or similar. Basically, he threw a spanner.

And the spanner was thrown back.
Dying to live, living to die.
Apparently I'm out of the loop... I guess SteelCurtain got booted a few weeks ago? What the heck happened?
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
Malfeasance in office.

Tawdry and vile it was . . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(April 17, 2018 at 1:29 pm)Jörmungandr Wrote:

He was banned because he was flaming people, Tibbs in particular, with unsubstantiated accusations of racism or similar.  Basically, he threw a spanner.

He was always big on histrionics. He just started flaming left and right to those that even slightly disagreed with him. I liked some of his posts but at the end, the hammer eventually falls after some warnings and a couple of temp bans.
(April 17, 2018 at 2:20 pm)FatAndFaithless Wrote: Apparently I'm out of the loop... I guess SteelCurtain got booted a few weeks ago?  What the heck happened?

He stole all the moneys.They let a handsome black man into the admin office.

You mean Abaris?
Yikes.
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Member Commentary on announcements and staff logs thread The Valkyrie 139 10641 July 6, 2022 at 3:18 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Link us to your intro thread, first post and/or first thread Whateverist 35 4250 October 21, 2018 at 8:14 pm
Last Post: Mystic
  [split] The Newly Departed thread: announcements (departures) Edwardo Piet 93 11026 December 12, 2016 at 12:51 am
Last Post: Iroscato
  Please Explain to a Newly Inducted "Old Fart" thesummerqueen 44 13518 November 1, 2012 at 3:25 pm
Last Post: Cinjin