Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 16, 2024, 3:29 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Newly Departed thread: announcements (departures)
RE: The Newly Departed thread: announcements (departures)
I miss him. I think he's an awesome poster.
I hope he’s ok
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
Same with BennyBoy...
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
I too noticed the other day that Kernel hasn't been around. But he was never very active to begin with, so I assume he's ok.

As for BennyBoy, he was mean to me so I don't miss his presence.
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
OMG! You like holding grudges! lol

"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Didn’t Benny ragequit?

0/10

(April 20, 2018 at 11:15 pm)Losty Wrote: Didn’t Benny ragequit?

When?
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
Benny is highly intelligent. But he insinuated one of my threads was wankery so... fuck him. Wink
I think I saw a post from BennyBoy in the last few days. Maybe it was a necro thread? And yes, the Kernel is MiA.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(April 20, 2018 at 11:23 pm)Catholic_Lady Wrote:
(April 20, 2018 at 11:15 pm)Losty Wrote: Didn’t Benny ragequit?

When?

I don’t remember. For some reason I just thought he ragequit. I may be remembering someone else though

0/10

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Member Commentary on announcements and staff logs thread The Valkyrie 139 10652 July 6, 2022 at 3:18 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Link us to your intro thread, first post and/or first thread Whateverist 35 4253 October 21, 2018 at 8:14 pm
Last Post: Mystic
  [split] The Newly Departed thread: announcements (departures) Edwardo Piet 93 11032 December 12, 2016 at 12:51 am
Last Post: Iroscato
  Please Explain to a Newly Inducted "Old Fart" thesummerqueen 44 13519 November 1, 2012 at 3:25 pm
Last Post: Cinjin