Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 15, 2024, 1:13 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fucking Cops: Volume II
RE: Fucking Cops: Volume II
You are right I guess, all of those vids are made up. You have a gift for ignoring what you see, but to be fair you never open your eyes so you can't see them. I don't blame you those hundreds of vids are disturbing.

manowar
(August 31, 2017 at 11:06 am)Manowar Wrote: You are right I guess, all of those vids are made up. You have a gift for ignoring what you see, but to be fair you never open your eyes so you can't see them.  I don't blame you those hundreds of vids are disturbing.

manowar

I never said they were made up, I was saying that you don't have numbers. 

Thanks for going with the crowd on the personal attacks, however, it proves I was right about you.
I have been nothing but polite to you, I just said you don't open your eyes. That is not an attack. I have never called you any names and I would not, you have a right to your opinion, I just don't agree with it.

manowar
(August 31, 2017 at 11:25 am)Manowar Wrote: I have been nothing but polite to you, I just said you don't open your eyes. That is not an attack. I have never called you any names and I would not, you have a right to your opinion, I just don't agree with it.

manowar

You implied that I'm as bigoted as you are, which isn't true. But I'll stop embarrassing you now, you're not up to it. If we don't speak again you have a nice life, you hear?
That right there is why people on this thread don't like you.
p.s. I don't feel embarrassed.
manowar
Two more heroes....

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national...-1.3457822

Quote:Pregnant Seattle mother killed by Seattle cops was shot seven times, had no drugs or alcohol in system

Yeah, she a knife...or maybe two they can't seem to get their story straight.... and these two scumbags just had to blow her away.
Tell us something we don't know, asshole.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/31/us/bl...c=rss&_r=0

Quote:‘We Only Kill Black People,’ Police Officer Says During Traffic Stop 

Quote:A police department in Georgia has started an investigation into one of its officers after he was recorded on a dashboard camera trying to convince a white woman that she had nothing to worry about during a traffic stop because she was not black.
Isn't it great GS how you can have a bullshit argument for two pages with Manowar, but you still continue to fail to address what I said directly before he did.

You truly are an enabler. Fuck your numbers. You will continue to ignore the fact that ANY abuse by a cop shouldn't happen. Period. Lumping all cops together in the same category is irrelevant because there are good cops out there. But as you continue to miss the entire point of this thread, I'm going to just have to chalk up your being a dick to your sheer, willful ignorance on the subject.

Go pound sand buddy. You aren't doing anyone any favors in this thread.

Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
G/S has the same mindset on this issue that the catholicks have on pervert priests.  They seem to think that the only ones who are "bad" are the ones who actually get their dicks wet in some altar boy's asshole and give the enablers a free pass.

The system is rotten to the core and it is not just the murdering pig holding the smoking gun that is at fault.
Yeah, Rev. Minny, preach that hate.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  IF You Are Wondering Why There Are So Many Fucking Assholes in Alabama Minimalist 15 1878 August 23, 2018 at 10:59 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Well Does This Ever Fucking Figure! Minimalist 3 670 June 12, 2018 at 5:14 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  The Fucking Orange Shitgibbon Can't Stop Talking ABout Himself Minimalist 3 674 May 28, 2018 at 4:59 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Fucking Republicunts Won The Special Election Out Here Minimalist 3 787 April 25, 2018 at 12:48 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  The Fucking Conservatards Are Just As Bad As The Fucking Catholicks Minimalist 2 693 December 24, 2017 at 10:44 am
Last Post: Divinity
  They're All Fucking Crooks Minimalist 2 809 November 6, 2017 at 2:39 am
Last Post: GUBU
  The Health Insurance That The Republicunts Think Is So Fucking Great Minimalist 7 1733 October 18, 2017 at 9:38 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  The Fucking Courts Are As Bad As The Fucking Cops Minimalist 10 1616 October 12, 2017 at 6:02 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  What a Fucking Loon. Minimalist 13 2009 October 11, 2017 at 6:40 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Senator Alexander Shits On The WLB's Fucking Budget Minimalist 6 1815 September 13, 2017 at 8:30 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus