Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 19, 2024, 5:39 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can Trump Win....
RE: Can Trump Win....
(September 9, 2016 at 2:13 am)Bella Morte Wrote:
(September 9, 2016 at 2:11 am)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: Uh-huh ...

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: smbs7q.jpg]

(September 9, 2016 at 2:15 am)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: [Image: smbs7q.jpg]

[Image: B8Icw6q.gif]
(September 9, 2016 at 2:16 am)Bella Morte Wrote: [Image: B8Icw6q.gif]

[Image: 2reps2q.jpg]

[Image: 6yRLhMa.jpg]
<he retreats to Trump memes, ftw>

(September 8, 2016 at 2:30 pm)RobertE Wrote:
(September 8, 2016 at 1:49 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote: I am expecting him to win, there are a lot of stupid people around, I mean look at the moronic Bexit vote result. Only a brain dead imbecile with no insight into how the world works would be for brexit, yet it won the day.
As I said there are a lot of stupid people around.

I never voted for Brexit even though I had the choice. I live in France, and it is very possible that I could be booted out of France, straight back to the United Kingdom. Furthermore, whether you like it or not, people are not stupid for using their vote. What would you prefer them to do not vote at all? For 1,973 years, we were never really a part of Europe until the Common market happened, and even then, neither the French or the Germans wanted us. Either way, those people had a right to vote and they stood by their convictions. The Scots want their independance from the United Kingdom too, so, I say give it to them, it is their right. Calling those who voted for brexit "braindead", is about the same as those who are going to vote for Clinton who continues to spout lie, after lie, after lie. Tells me all I need to know about the "imbeciles", and "braindead", who will vote for her.
And yet Brexit won when every single expert was telling us that it was a bad move. This was even commented on by Gove who told us that Britain was fed up with experts. It is the anti-intellectualism of the US coming to the UK.
The rise of the dumb has begun.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(September 9, 2016 at 12:59 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote:
(September 8, 2016 at 2:30 pm)RobertE Wrote: I never voted for Brexit even though I had the choice. I live in France, and it is very possible that I could be booted out of France, straight back to the United Kingdom. Furthermore, whether you like it or not, people are not stupid for using their vote. What would you prefer them to do not vote at all? For 1,973 years, we were never really a part of Europe until the Common market happened, and even then, neither the French or the Germans wanted us. Either way, those people had a right to vote and they stood by their convictions. The Scots want their independance from the United Kingdom too, so, I say give it to them, it is their right. Calling those who voted for brexit "braindead", is about the same as those who are going to vote for Clinton who continues to spout lie, after lie, after lie. Tells me all I need to know about the "imbeciles", and "braindead", who will vote for her.
And yet Brexit won when every single expert was telling us that it was a bad move. This was even commented on by Gove who told us that Britain was fed up with experts. It is the anti-intellectualism of the US coming to the UK.

Do you have faith in any politician? You are not seriously telling me that you hold the likes of Clinton, Trump, Obama, Hollande, Merkel, Corbyn et all all in high-esteem? Again, I guess I was happy with the result and I had my chance to vote, but I didn't because I sit on the fence when it comes to politicians. In fact, they are like Union leaders; they make it look as though they are helping, but in the end, they line their own pockets before anyone elses. So yeah, a politician for me is a bit like priests; all fucking liars and bent as a 9-bob note.
(September 9, 2016 at 1:57 pm)RobertE Wrote:
(September 9, 2016 at 12:59 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote: And yet Brexit won when every single expert was telling us that it was a bad move. This was even commented on by Gove who told us that Britain was fed up with experts. It is the anti-intellectualism of the US coming to the UK.

Do you have faith in any politician? You are not seriously telling me that you hold the likes of Clinton, Trump, Obama, Hollande, Merkel, Corbyn et all all in high-esteem? Again, I guess I was happy with the result and I had my chance to vote, but I didn't because I sit on the fence when it comes to politicians. In fact, they are like Union leaders; they make it look as though they are helping, but in the end, they line their own pockets before anyone elses. So yeah, a politician for me is a bit like priests; all fucking liars and bent as a 9-bob note.

I never mentioned politicians, I said experts, those were the economic experts and indeed the experts in every other aspect of the situation, who  were soundly ignored by people whose opinions seemed to trump fact, like creationists who think their faith is equal to science.
It was a testament to the rise of the anti ,the stupid, the ill informed the blow hards and the dumb.

Brexit will be a disaster there is no other possible outcome.

Already the pound is weakened and the racists took it as a sign that its ok to be racist and so far nothing has really happened Article 5o has not been triggered.
Britain is in a place where it has to renegotiate with every nation in the world with no qualified negotiators and where we have nothing to offer. The banks are saying they will pull out to better trade with the EU as has Japanese manufacturing the US has said Britain will come last at negotiations as has Australia. Manufacturing will briefly pick up as the pound weakens and our goods seem cheap.
Shame the tories destroyed our manufacturing industry to break the unions.

So as a nation we are doomed to a lesser role in the world.

Forever.

(September 9, 2016 at 3:08 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote:
(September 9, 2016 at 1:57 pm)RobertE Wrote: Do you have faith in any politician? You are not seriously telling me that you hold the likes of Clinton, Trump, Obama, Hollande, Merkel, Corbyn et all all in high-esteem? Again, I guess I was happy with the result and I had my chance to vote, but I didn't because I sit on the fence when it comes to politicians. In fact, they are like Union leaders; they make it look as though they are helping, but in the end, they line their own pockets before anyone elses. So yeah, a politician for me is a bit like priests; all fucking liars and bent as a 9-bob note.

I never mentioned politicians, I said experts, those were the economic experts and indeed the experts in every other aspect of the situation, who  were soundly ignored by people whose opinions seemed to trump fact, like creationists who think their faith is equal to science.
It was a testament to the rise of the anti ,the stupid, the ill informed the blow hards and the dumb.

Brexit will be a disaster there is no other possible outcome.

Already the pound is weakened and the racists took it as a sign that its ok to be racist and so far nothing has really happened Article 5o has not been triggered.
Britain is in a place where it has to renegotiate with every nation in the world with no qualified negotiators and where we have nothing to offer. The banks are saying they will pull out to better trade with the EU as has Japanese manufacturing the US has said Britain will come last at negotiations as has Australia. Manufacturing will briefly pick up as the pound weakens and our goods seem cheap.
Shame the tories destroyed our manufacturing industry to break the unions.

So as a nation we are doomed to a lesser role in the world.

Forever.
The moment the Americans and ourselves won against the Japanese and the Germans, we have always come second to two nations who got beat. Say what you like about the Germans or the Japanese. As far as I'm concerned, they are the leaders in the manufacturing industry.
Quote:Britain has become “completely lost” post Brexit and can eventually be expected to “plead” for a deal when it realises the weakness of its position at the negotiating table, senior European Commission officials now believe.

While officially pressing for Britain to invoke Article 50 and begin divorce talks, officials in Brussels are taking growing satisfaction in what they believe is paralysis and disarray in Theresa May’s new government, according to internal discussions seen by The Telegraph

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/bri...spartandhp

And here the former head of the European Central bank says Britain shot it self in the foot with Brexit.

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/video/other/for...spartandhp

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  6% Of Americans Think They Would Win A Fight Against A Grizzly Bear BrianSoddingBoru4 25 929 May 17, 2021 at 2:32 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Can Anyone Make Any Sense of These Trump Propaganda Brochures? Prof.Lunaphiles 2 364 April 21, 2020 at 7:13 pm
Last Post: brewer
  [Serious] Can you sew? Can you save a life? Gawdzilla Sama 30 2755 April 5, 2020 at 10:54 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Man Uses $1m Win To Finally Visit Doctor, Gets Terminal Cancer Diagnosis, Dies Aegon 199 17238 February 7, 2018 at 4:39 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Trump judicial nominee can’t answer basic questions brewer 13 1146 December 16, 2017 at 9:18 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Major political win for lunatic Christian judge Roy Moore Foxaèr 9 1193 September 29, 2017 at 3:45 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Some people trying to do the right thing just can't win brewer 9 2472 June 28, 2017 at 5:34 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  The Slants Win Supreme Court Case chimp3 5 1330 June 22, 2017 at 5:31 am
Last Post: chimp3
  Trump states transgenders can... Foxaèr 49 4901 November 14, 2016 at 12:50 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The Little Guys Win One, for now. Minimalist 1 820 June 14, 2016 at 5:47 pm
Last Post: dyresand