Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 14, 2024, 5:57 am

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
RE: Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
(July 6, 2017 at 2:40 am)J a c k Wrote: CIJS?
(Snip, because now that I wrote it, I got it off my chest and don't feel the need to post it anymore lol)

K bye.

*feels the pain of unrequited post
Sum ergo sum
CIJS? I've missed you guys. Heart
(July 6, 2017 at 12:54 pm)*Deidre* Wrote: CIJS? I've missed you guys. Heart

I suggest you buy better optics and spend more time at the range. Bang Bang.  hehe

Nice to see ya!
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Well, don't be a stranger then, D. Smile

CIJS - Subway (the sandwich bar, not the actual Metro)

The Subway brand is too big now for branches to still be carrying on like it's some little hole-in-the-wall place. I know that's part of the "character" of it, I don't care. There's too many people who go to Subway now, for literally every Subway I enter to only have all of 3 little tables to sit at, and only one person behind the counter serving. You can wait up to 20 minutes in a really busy time to get served, and then have nowhere to sit.

Annoying.

I had gone with two of my friends yesterday, and while we were ordering our sandwiches, some fat b****** in the queue behind us, who clearly didn't need to be in a subway in the first place, went and put his bag on the last table so we couldn't sit there.

Ugh make me mad...
[Image: tumblr_nbgd5nrG2m1tilzv6o1_500.gif]
"Adulthood is like looking both ways before you cross the road, and then getting hit by an airplane"  - sarcasm_only

"Ironically like the nativist far-Right, which despises multiculturalism, but benefits from its ideas of difference to scapegoat the other and to promote its own white identity politics; these postmodernists, leftists, feminists and liberals also use multiculturalism, to side with the oppressor, by demanding respect and tolerance for oppression characterised as 'difference', no matter how intolerable."
- Maryam Namazie

(July 6, 2017 at 3:41 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: Well, don't be a stranger then, D.  Smile

I won't be. I missed you.  Heart

(July 6, 2017 at 1:01 pm)mh.brewer Wrote:
(July 6, 2017 at 12:54 pm)*Deidre* Wrote: CIJS? I've missed you guys. Heart

I suggest you buy better optics and spend more time at the range. Bang Bang.  hehe

Nice to see ya!

CIJS...it took me a while to understand your post, and then I was like...hmmm I get it!  Big Grin Big Grin Nice to see you, too!
(July 7, 2017 at 12:43 am)*Deidre* Wrote:
(July 6, 2017 at 1:01 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: I suggest you buy better optics and spend more time at the range. Bang Bang.  hehe

Nice to see ya!

CIJS...it took me a while to understand your post, and then I was like...hmmm I get it!  Big Grin Big Grin Nice to see you, too!

Trying to understand me is not always time well spent.
(July 6, 2017 at 6:08 pm)Regina Wrote: I had gone with two of my friends yesterday, and while we were ordering our sandwiches, some fat b****** in the queue behind us, who clearly didn't need to be in a subway in the first place, went and put his bag on the last table so we couldn't sit there.

First of all, Subway is known as the foremost "fast" food place to go if one wishes to eat healthier and lose weight.

Secondly, I would have walked over to that table with my food and pushed the bag off the table as I sat down.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
lol, you tough guy, you.

(July 7, 2017 at 8:35 am)Lutrinae Wrote: First of all, Subway is known as the foremost "fast" food place to go if one wishes to eat healthier and lose weight.

[edit]

Jared? Hell son, when did they let you out??

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Say what??? Gawdzilla Sama 10 959 June 21, 2023 at 3:47 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  At 33 years of age, I am being bullied and tired of it. AkiraTheViking 12 1235 June 7, 2023 at 11:52 pm
Last Post: deleted
  What do you say? LastPoet 2 483 January 14, 2020 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama