Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 13, 2024, 10:47 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
RE: Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
(August 26, 2017 at 1:59 pm)Terraform Wrote: I revealed what happened and I got my closure.

... he wrote, returning to the thread.

(August 26, 2017 at 1:59 pm)Terraform Wrote: I guess if she did this to me, she'd end up doing it to any of you as well.

We only have your word for it, and quite frankly, that ain't worth a bucket of warm piss.

(August 26, 2017 at 1:59 pm)Terraform Wrote: But then again, maybe we all would. None of us is perfect, and things get out of our control sometimes and unforeseen consequences pop up from our decisions. That's just how it is.

I don't hold her any ill will, or any of you. This shit happens sometimes in life. I handled this very poorly and it blew up in my face and that's only on me, no one else.

This is what is known as a "limited hang-out" -- admitting some small foible in the hope that the gross bullshit is overlooked.

Otherwise known as "liar's remorse."

(August 26, 2017 at 1:59 pm)Terraform Wrote: Everything I said is true, but I don't think it would make any difference with you people even if I proved it, which I can for a fact.

You do with what I told you what you want. I revealed what happened and I got my closure.

By the way, she didn't post so much after I got banned for months because of me. But she chose you guys in the end, so I guess be happy about that. If you decide to believe me or not, is irrelevant. I guess if she did this to me, she'd end up doing it to any of you as well. But then again, maybe we all would. None of us is perfect, and things get out of our control sometimes and unforeseen consequences pop up from our decisions. That's just how it is.

I don't hold her any ill will, or any of you. This shit happens sometimes in life. I handled this very poorly and it blew up in my face and that's only on me, no one else.

Yet another sock! Fuxxake, we know why you got iced, and it wasn't because of Losty.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(August 26, 2017 at 1:59 pm)Terraform Wrote: Everything I said is true, but I don't think it would make any difference with you people even if I proved it, which I can for a fact.

You do with what I told you what you want. I revealed what happened and I got my closure.

By the way, she didn't post so much after I got banned for months because of me. But she chose you guys in the end, so I guess be happy about that. If you decide to believe me or not, is irrelevant. I guess if she did this to me, she'd end up doing it to any of you as well. But then again, maybe we all would. None of us is perfect, and things get out of our control sometimes and unforeseen consequences pop up from our decisions. That's just how it is.

I don't think you have the ability to discern truth, at least not truth as others would see it. I confident that your truth is seen as delusion to others.  

Nope, this "shit" only happens to you. Think about it.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
CIJS- I'm having a fantastic day. Absolutely blissful. No, you can't take that away from me.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
Can I just say I am kind of under influence and just leaving this post to check if I imagined it tomorrow
(August 26, 2017 at 2:30 pm)Losty Wrote: CIJS- I'm having a fantastic day. Absolutely blissful. No, you can't take that away from me.

Been hanging more severed heads in the small office?
(August 26, 2017 at 3:19 pm)LastPoet Wrote:
(August 26, 2017 at 2:30 pm)Losty Wrote: CIJS- I'm having a fantastic day. Absolutely blissful. No, you can't take that away from me.

Always
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
Execrable Prick. Excruciatingly Pugnacious. Epic Pwnage.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(August 26, 2017 at 3:48 pm)Cyberman Wrote: Execrable Prick. Excruciatingly Pugnacious. Epic Pwnage.

Extremely Puerile. Exceedingly Plastic. Extraordinarily Pathetic.

(August 26, 2017 at 3:19 pm)LastPoet Wrote:

Please tell me "heads" and "office" are euphemisms.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Say what??? Gawdzilla Sama 10 958 June 21, 2023 at 3:47 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  At 33 years of age, I am being bullied and tired of it. AkiraTheViking 12 1235 June 7, 2023 at 11:52 pm
Last Post: deleted
  What do you say? LastPoet 2 483 January 14, 2020 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama