Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 8, 2024, 1:54 am

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.71 Average
Member Photos
RE: Member Photos
She's standing behind you isn't she?
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.
No recent pictures show my personality better than this:

[Image: rgb4a.jpg]via Imgflip Meme Maker

...The weirdo/goofball that I am. Big Grin
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
Here are the "serious versions" lol:

[Image: rgbba.jpg]via Imgflip Meme Maker

[Image: rgbd1.jpg]via Imgflip Meme Maker

These were taken at the Mutter Museum in Philly last month.
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
(September 22, 2015 at 5:27 pm)Catholic_Lady Wrote: These were taken at the Mutter Museum in Philly last month.

You just might be too attractive to be allowed on the Internet, Cath. Tongue

(September 22, 2015 at 2:55 pm)lkingpinl Wrote:
(September 22, 2015 at 2:52 pm)Iroscato Wrote: Thought it must be. Our boy did well Tongue

Oh I definitely married up.  Glad she's a settler.  Smile

I often joke that it's a good thing amazing women have bad taste in men.
A Christian told me: if you were saved you cant lose your salvation. you're sealed with the Holy Ghost

I replied: Can I refuse? Because I find the entire concept of vicarious blood sacrifice atonement to be morally abhorrent, the concept of holding flawed creatures permanently accountable for social misbehaviors and thought crimes to be morally abhorrent, and the concept of calling something "free" when it comes with the strings of subjugation and obedience perhaps the most morally abhorrent of all... and that's without even going into the history of justifying genocide, slavery, rape, misogyny, religious intolerance, and suppression of free speech which has been attributed by your own scriptures to your deity. I want a refund. I would burn happily rather than serve the monster you profess to love.

Cath. I always love your cheeky side. Don't ever lose it. Luv ya.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(September 22, 2015 at 2:46 pm)Iroscato Wrote:
(September 22, 2015 at 2:35 pm)Parkers Tan Wrote: You don't look near old enough to be her father. Way to age gracefully!

Not sure if serious....

Is that really your daughter King? O_o

(September 22, 2015 at 2:46 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: Wait, that's your daughter?  I honestly thought that was a pic of you and your wife/girlfriend.

Just funnin' him.

Iro. Please keep it long so I can imagine tangling my fingers in it.

Kthxbai.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
Member Photos
(September 4, 2015 at 5:32 pm)A Theist Wrote: Gotta love Star Trek

[Image: A_Spock_and_Kirk_and_me.jpg]

You should have used a picture from the episode "piece of the action ".

[Image: f5a274387fc5982586dc0a067f17b8ed.jpg]
(September 22, 2015 at 5:52 pm)ignoramus Wrote: Cath.  I always love your cheeky side.  Don't ever lose it. Luv ya.

Love you too, Ig.  Heart

-walsh
Another pic of the fam at the cider mill:

[Image: IMG_0113.jpg]

image url upload
We are not made happy by what we acquire but by what we appreciate.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pet Photos thread where too much is never enough. Whateverist 1189 131087 May 3, 2024 at 4:43 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  new member asswriter 8 291 April 12, 2024 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  New member MistMuse 7 320 April 2, 2024 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  New member Jillybean 19 744 March 4, 2024 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member titanif 8 902 October 10, 2023 at 7:09 pm
Last Post: MR. Macabre 666
  [Serious] Hi. Previous member here. I'm so sorry. Steelfist 2 669 September 21, 2023 at 5:00 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member PaulC 13 1426 August 13, 2023 at 7:50 pm
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  New member Dansup 9 1217 April 1, 2023 at 3:44 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  long time atheist, new member BloodyHeartland 17 2150 February 6, 2022 at 12:36 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  New Member johndoe122931 21 2732 June 2, 2021 at 7:06 am
Last Post: no one