Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 9, 2024, 10:08 am

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.71 Average
Member Photos
RE: Member Photos
(January 15, 2016 at 5:58 pm)*Deidre* Wrote:
(January 15, 2016 at 5:47 pm)Catholic_Lady Wrote: He meant they are deluded because they are Christian.

lol oh! I see.

We are deluded then too? Blush

Not that there's anything wrong with that.   Angel
(January 12, 2016 at 7:42 pm)Rhondazvous Wrote:
(January 12, 2016 at 4:39 pm)Alex K Wrote: Nize! I imagined you slighly differently. I think you'd look rather like my expectation if you shaved and grew your hair out. But don't! Good look the way it is.

That’s a fact. You both look gorgeous. You got the head for it. You got the eyes. That smooth head exudes confidence and imperturbable elegance.

I’m thinking about having a sex change operation just so I can talk to him. I’d make a pretty boy.
The god who allows children to be raped out of respect for the free will choice of the rapist, but punishes gay men for engaging in mutually consensual sex couldn't possibly be responsible for an intelligently designed universe.

I may defend your right to free speech, but i won't help you pass out flyers.

Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.
--Voltaire

Nietzsche isn't dead. How do I know he lives? He lives in my mind.
Member Photos
(January 17, 2016 at 12:32 pm)Whateverist the White Wrote: And an excellent 'duck face' in the first picture. Boy there sure are a lot of good looking people on these forums. Is that a coincidence or does atheism actually make you look better?

LOL. Yeah, I'm not much of a selfie taker. And thank you! Maybe someone should conduct a study, haha!
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
The Evil Eye...it is ever watchful...

[Image: WP_20160119_005_zpsqtgiqbhy.jpg]
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
Iro, are you sure you're not studying physics or computer science? That look is so familiar to me Smile
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(January 19, 2016 at 5:58 pm)Alex K Wrote: Iro, are you sure you're not studying physics or computer science? That look is so familiar to me Smile

Ehhh, web design. There may be some overlap in expressions of utter frustration Wink

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
(January 19, 2016 at 5:56 pm)Iroscato Wrote: The Evil Eye...it is ever watchful...

[Image: WP_20160119_005_zpsqtgiqbhy.jpg]

It looks like his first day as a proctologist and he's wondering whether he thought it through properly.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(January 19, 2016 at 5:56 pm)Iroscato Wrote: The Evil Eye...it is ever watchful...

If you're just watching, why do you have a look on your face like you're about to force-feed me my testicles?
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(January 19, 2016 at 7:14 pm)Faith No More Wrote:

If you're just watching, why do you have a look on your face like you're about to force-feed me my testicles?

Look outside your window.

Thy time has come.

At the Natural Bridge Caverns in San Antonio with THE man.

[Image: xmuul.jpg]
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pet Photos thread where too much is never enough. Whateverist 1189 131268 May 3, 2024 at 4:43 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  new member asswriter 8 320 April 12, 2024 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  New member MistMuse 7 320 April 2, 2024 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  New member Jillybean 19 777 March 4, 2024 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member titanif 8 902 October 10, 2023 at 7:09 pm
Last Post: MR. Macabre 666
  [Serious] Hi. Previous member here. I'm so sorry. Steelfist 2 669 September 21, 2023 at 5:00 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member PaulC 13 1433 August 13, 2023 at 7:50 pm
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  New member Dansup 9 1218 April 1, 2023 at 3:44 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  long time atheist, new member BloodyHeartland 17 2157 February 6, 2022 at 12:36 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  New Member johndoe122931 21 2742 June 2, 2021 at 7:06 am
Last Post: no one