Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 9, 2024, 3:57 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.71 Average
Member Photos
RE: Member Photos
(April 1, 2016 at 9:28 pm)Losty Wrote:
(April 1, 2016 at 9:26 pm)MysticKnight Wrote: Ahh k one temptation done away with! I wasn't planning on looking at pics there by joining any how. Just was going to show off abs/chest/arms, that's it, only if I get ripped though.

You're within forum rules to show your abs chest and arms right here in this very thread Wink
Good luck on getting ripped! I hope you're not using prayer as your method! Tongue

Ehh...the whole world will have possible access to it. Don't know if I feel good about that. At least, there is a limited amount of people in the other section.

Thanks for the good luck wish. Of course prayer is the main force, then comes it's response (me working out and eating low carbs).
(April 1, 2016 at 12:45 am)Losty Wrote: Actually I will add that it would be nice if in a thread where everyone is encouraged to share photos, people would at least pretend to be adults and not comment negatively on someone else's appearance.

This x 1000

I remember when this thread used to be fun and light...just a joy to see each other's pics. Not so much the last couple of times I've popped in here.   Undecided
This is the only time I remember someone being rude since I've joined. Hopefully it won't happen again. I wouldn't mind if people who can't be nice refrained from commenting at all.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
I've seen it a few times in that past couple of months in this thread. Yes, if one doesn't have anything nice to say, he/she should not say anything. :/
Apparently, common sense and common decency are not that common anymore. Pity.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
For what it's worth TSQ, you da bomb. Big Grin
(April 1, 2016 at 12:45 am)Losty Wrote: Actually I will add that it would be nice if in a thread where everyone is encouraged to share photos, people would at least pretend to be adults and not comment negatively on someone else's appearance.

I believe I adequately and logically explained that my original response was not negative in any way. When someone else starts punching because that someone else misunderstands, then I am going to logically punch back.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(April 1, 2016 at 2:02 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote: Have you never spoken to a woman before? My jaw dropped a little when I read that.

I'm a gay man. I know women. If I stated what I stated, it is for a reason.
~ Erin Hunter
(April 1, 2016 at 12:25 am)SteelCurtain Wrote: I am judging your utter lack of empathy shown to anyone.

I have plenty of empathy, but it is easy for everyone here to jump to a certain conclusion based on what I have revealed about my social anxiety disorder.

I am not seeking for an apology. You saw a chance to poke a jab, and I am fine with that. It entertains me.
~ Erin Hunter
(April 1, 2016 at 3:28 pm)thesummerqueen Wrote: It doesn't matter if I'm female or not. He doesn't need to be rude to anyone.

Your understanding of rude does not equate with Merriam Webster's.
~ Erin Hunter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pet Photos thread where too much is never enough. Whateverist 1189 131299 May 3, 2024 at 4:43 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  new member asswriter 8 320 April 12, 2024 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  New member MistMuse 7 321 April 2, 2024 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  New member Jillybean 19 780 March 4, 2024 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member titanif 8 904 October 10, 2023 at 7:09 pm
Last Post: MR. Macabre 666
  [Serious] Hi. Previous member here. I'm so sorry. Steelfist 2 670 September 21, 2023 at 5:00 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member PaulC 13 1434 August 13, 2023 at 7:50 pm
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  New member Dansup 9 1218 April 1, 2023 at 3:44 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  long time atheist, new member BloodyHeartland 17 2159 February 6, 2022 at 12:36 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  New Member johndoe122931 21 2744 June 2, 2021 at 7:06 am
Last Post: no one