Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 8, 2024, 12:39 am

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.71 Average
Member Photos
RE: Member Photos
We'll have to call it the Nu20's etc, so we don't confuse the nice people of the 2100's Tongue

You make a damn good-looking couple mlmooney.
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
Thank yall! And yes Poca there is nearly a foot difference between us. I am the normal one lol he is 6'4". I wore those shoes just to close the gap for the pictures. Yes I did trip in them lol
“What screws us up the most in life is the picture in our head of what it's supposed to be.”

Also if your signature makes my scrolling mess up "you're tacky and I hate you."
(October 2, 2016 at 2:42 pm)mlmooney89 Wrote: Thank yall! And yes Poca there is nearly a foot difference between us. I am the normal one lol he is 6'4". I wore those shoes just to close the gap for the pictures. Yes I did trip in them lol

Let me convert that to proper units.... 193cm!?! wow! is he a basketball player or what?!
Us southern Europeans tend to be around 165 - 180cm... that's 5'5" - 5'11" to you metric impaired people.
Me, I'm somewhere in the middle there.... 173cm (5'8").
I'm 6'3", and I'm damn glad I stopped growing when I did. The high street in my town was built for people from 500 years ago, every time I go to the pub I risk concussion from the doorframes -.-

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
I'm 5'3".

It's lonely down here.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
6'3. Some of us have to get custom hoe handles, and we can spend 100k on a car and -still- be stuffd into that pos like a clown. It amounts to a running and pervasive inconvience throughout every portion of our lives. I have to stoop for -everything-. That;s the lowest common denominator of my experience. Endless stooping and persistent back pain. No wonder we're always ready to shoot a motherfucker, right?

(Notice something, euros?  There's a breeding program going on over hur. We're promoting a gorilla class and pushing them into competitive and violent pursuits. All the chubby americans are just bulk genetic stock. Wink )

Quote:It's lonely down here.
Bet the air quality sucks too.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(October 2, 2016 at 3:10 pm)Iroscato Wrote: The high street in my town was built for people from 500 years ago

Way to make me feel even more like a throwback to my tiny and angry Slavic ancestry. Tongue
(October 2, 2016 at 3:14 pm)Rhythm Wrote: 6'3. Some of us have to get custom hoe handles, and we can spend 100k on a car and -still- be stuffd into that pos like a clown. It amounts to a running and pervasive inconvience throughout every portion of our lives. I have to stoop for -everything-. That;s the lowest common denominator of my experience. Endless stooping and persistent back pain. No wonder we're always ready to shoot a motherfucker, right?

(Notice something, euros?  There's a breeding program going on over hur. We're promoting a gorilla class and pushing them into competitive and violent pursuits. All the chubby americans are just bulk genetic stock. Wink )

Quote:It's lonely down here.
Bet the air quality sucks too.

*Giant hi5*

(October 2, 2016 at 3:14 pm)Rhythm Wrote: Bet the air quality sucks too.

Ass. Tongue
(October 2, 2016 at 3:24 pm)thesummerqueen Wrote:
(October 2, 2016 at 3:14 pm)Rhythm Wrote: Bet the air quality sucks too.

Ass. Tongue

That bad?! Damn, now I feel lucky to be lanky O_o

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pet Photos thread where too much is never enough. Whateverist 1189 131066 May 3, 2024 at 4:43 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  new member asswriter 8 290 April 12, 2024 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  New member MistMuse 7 320 April 2, 2024 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  New member Jillybean 19 742 March 4, 2024 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member titanif 8 902 October 10, 2023 at 7:09 pm
Last Post: MR. Macabre 666
  [Serious] Hi. Previous member here. I'm so sorry. Steelfist 2 669 September 21, 2023 at 5:00 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member PaulC 13 1426 August 13, 2023 at 7:50 pm
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  New member Dansup 9 1217 April 1, 2023 at 3:44 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  long time atheist, new member BloodyHeartland 17 2150 February 6, 2022 at 12:36 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  New Member johndoe122931 21 2732 June 2, 2021 at 7:06 am
Last Post: no one