Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 8, 2024, 11:58 am

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.71 Average
Member Photos
RE: Member Photos
You can also use the imgfit tags instead of img and it will scale it to the user's browser window.
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
(December 15, 2016 at 7:31 pm)Tonus Wrote: You can also use the imgfit tags instead of img and it will scale it to the user's browser window.

that'll take up all the available space, it's much better to specify the dimensions like I showed
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

(December 15, 2016 at 7:25 pm)mlmooney89 Wrote:
(December 15, 2016 at 7:06 pm)pocaracas Wrote: As if you can't tell when I'm messing with you... Wink

Yeah, they did look good. All glossy and wet and slippery... sliding down my throat like a treat! Big Grin

Sorry... can't ignore the flowers... Girly mafia journal is... girly!
The pic is big because you didn't resize it... nowadays, phones have too many megapixels in their cameras and we like to use them all!!

:p Mr. 1st Floor.
LOL!

(December 15, 2016 at 7:25 pm)mlmooney89 Wrote: And yeah... it is girly... :/ Oh well just makes all the death inside it more amusing!
How do I resize the picture though? I feel like it is eating the entire page lol
Go back in the page and see Magi's reply.
It's the easiest on-the-fly way.
Lol I already fixed it using Aoi Magi's tags and thanked her for it in the original post but so it doesn't get lost;

Thank you sweetie!
“What screws us up the most in life is the picture in our head of what it's supposed to be.”

Also if your signature makes my scrolling mess up "you're tacky and I hate you."
(December 15, 2016 at 7:39 pm)mlmooney89 Wrote: Lol I already fixed it using Aoi Magi's tags and thanked her for it in the original post but so it doesn't get lost;

Thank you sweetie!
lol, you didn't need to copy it exactly... that was just an example. Try 300x600 instead of my 50x100 if you want a decent sized image instead of that thumbnail Angel
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

(December 15, 2016 at 7:47 pm)Aoi Magi Wrote:
(December 15, 2016 at 7:39 pm)mlmooney89 Wrote: Lol I already fixed it using Aoi Magi's tags and thanked her for it in the original post but so it doesn't get lost;

Thank you sweetie!
lol, you didn't need to copy it exactly... that was just an example. Try 300x600 instead of my 50x100 if you want a decent sized image instead of that thumbnail  Angel

ah naw I'm done putting effort into it at this point. People can see it where you and poca quoted it and that works for my lazy ass.
“What screws us up the most in life is the picture in our head of what it's supposed to be.”

Also if your signature makes my scrolling mess up "you're tacky and I hate you."
(December 15, 2016 at 6:45 pm)mlmooney89 Wrote: [Image: pfLQ6il.jpg]

My new mafia journal... Things just got serious.

Ignore the flowers this is for murder and lynching notes.

*whisper* why is the picture so big? o.0

Edit; now it's really little... lol anywho thanks Aoi Magi for the link to fix it.

Oh boy, I'm obviously in over my head.
Member Photos
(December 15, 2016 at 5:54 pm)Whateverist Wrote:
(December 15, 2016 at 3:03 pm)LadyForCamus Wrote: Whoa!  That is super freaky in an awesome way!

Whoa!  That is super freaky in an awesome way!

I know, right?
I know, right?
I know, right?

LOL, I don't know why it keeps happening!!!! [emoji24]

(December 15, 2016 at 5:54 pm)Whateverist Wrote:
(December 15, 2016 at 3:03 pm)LadyForCamus Wrote: Whoa!  That is super freaky in an awesome way!

Whoa!  That is super freaky in an awesome way!

I know, right?
I know, right?
I know, right?

LOL, I don't know why it keeps happening!!!! [emoji24]

Omg, seriously?!

Omg, seriously?!
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
Stop it!
Stop it!
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(December 16, 2016 at 12:43 am)Alex K Wrote: Stop it!
Stop it!

It's okay.  She's really preggers.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pet Photos thread where too much is never enough. Whateverist 1189 131154 May 3, 2024 at 4:43 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  new member asswriter 8 292 April 12, 2024 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  New member MistMuse 7 320 April 2, 2024 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  New member Jillybean 19 762 March 4, 2024 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member titanif 8 902 October 10, 2023 at 7:09 pm
Last Post: MR. Macabre 666
  [Serious] Hi. Previous member here. I'm so sorry. Steelfist 2 669 September 21, 2023 at 5:00 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member PaulC 13 1428 August 13, 2023 at 7:50 pm
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  New member Dansup 9 1218 April 1, 2023 at 3:44 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  long time atheist, new member BloodyHeartland 17 2152 February 6, 2022 at 12:36 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  New Member johndoe122931 21 2734 June 2, 2021 at 7:06 am
Last Post: no one