Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 8, 2024, 5:20 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.71 Average
Member Photos
RE: Member Photos
(July 31, 2011 at 6:53 pm)Napoleon Wrote:
(July 31, 2011 at 6:52 pm)Shell B Wrote:
(July 31, 2011 at 5:33 pm)thesummerqueen Wrote: Bullshit. You look beautiful, now stick that in your ice cream bowl and eat it.

I'd rather stick it in your ice cream bowl and eat it.

I'd like to see that.

Quoted for truth.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(July 31, 2011 at 4:41 pm)Shell B Wrote:
(July 31, 2011 at 4:28 pm)Judas BentHer Wrote: he looks more like Christian Bale there

That could never be a bad thing.

By the way, I laugh like a horse. I have more gums than teeth.

Thoroughbreds are beautiful. You may be moving toward the lesbian sector, but you're extremely attractive to both sides of the corral fence.
Trying to update my sig ...
You guys are all weird. Tongue
I'll admit, I get the distinct notion that Epi is attracted to horses Tongue
Probably the steroids I took in my youth coupled with growing up on a farm.

That said, Shell is beautiful.
Trying to update my sig ...
Quote:Banned for also not having a picture there.

It's outrageous that a self-concious tranny is ahead of you both here Tongue You could be fat as a walrus and feel better about posting a picture of yourself than I do Wink

I'm not a fat walrus Wink

[Image: 2hdcu3r.jpg]
[Image: iz9wsy.jpg]
[Image: 23jmsj.jpg]
For bonus points here is me when I came back from a kentucky basketball game with blue and white hair.
[Image: 23wdht.jpg]

[Image: 4rynft.jpg]

Religion is like a Penis, you shouldn't whip it out in public and you shouldn't shove it down your child's throat.
[Image: ao1i8o.png]
Beiber dweeber... *cough*
Man is a rational animal who always loses his temper when
called upon to act in accordance with the dictates of reason.
(Oscar Wilde)
Ha, that's not nice.
(July 31, 2011 at 10:08 pm)Ryft Wrote: Beiber dweeber... *cough*

Depressed Goth...*cough*

[Image: FatGothGhettoTH.jpg]
Lol Just playing Big Grin
[Image: 4rynft.jpg]

Religion is like a Penis, you shouldn't whip it out in public and you shouldn't shove it down your child's throat.
[Image: ao1i8o.png]
(July 31, 2011 at 9:03 pm)MilesTailsPrower Wrote: [Image: 23jmsj.jpg]

Wow Miles, you look barely old enough to walk. All your youth does is serve to remind me of how old I'm getting.Angry

You do, however, look older than I did at that age. People didn't stop asking me what high school I went to until I was 25.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pet Photos thread where too much is never enough. Whateverist 1189 131178 May 3, 2024 at 4:43 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  new member asswriter 8 292 April 12, 2024 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  New member MistMuse 7 320 April 2, 2024 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  New member Jillybean 19 763 March 4, 2024 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member titanif 8 902 October 10, 2023 at 7:09 pm
Last Post: MR. Macabre 666
  [Serious] Hi. Previous member here. I'm so sorry. Steelfist 2 669 September 21, 2023 at 5:00 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member PaulC 13 1431 August 13, 2023 at 7:50 pm
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  New member Dansup 9 1218 April 1, 2023 at 3:44 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  long time atheist, new member BloodyHeartland 17 2153 February 6, 2022 at 12:36 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  New Member johndoe122931 21 2738 June 2, 2021 at 7:06 am
Last Post: no one