Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 9, 2024, 12:07 am

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.71 Average
Member Photos
RE: Member Photos
(November 24, 2017 at 4:10 am)ignoramus Wrote: Poca, he might be making the sauce? Give him a break...

A bitter sauce?
(November 24, 2017 at 6:25 am)pocaracas Wrote:
(November 24, 2017 at 4:10 am)ignoramus Wrote: Poca, he might be making the sauce? Give him a break...

A bitter sauce?

You saw the naked pie, whipped cream. YUM!
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(November 22, 2017 at 7:47 pm)Whateverist Wrote: A buddy of mine and I used to rent a room to an emergency room nurse who'd have big parties attended by docs and other hospital staff.  They liked to hang alcohol from IV bags.  Is that normal?  She was cool though.  We used to read the Penthouse letters to each other in her room - or maybe that is just a fantasy.  Hard to be sure, seems real.
Lol my husband and all his paramedic friends didn't hang alcohol in the IV bags but they would get smashed drunk, stick each other with IV's, hydrate with it, then drink some more. In the morning they got another IV so they skipped the hang over. I have been stuck with IV's from those drunk hooligans myself on multiple occasions. Luckily they are as good at sticking them when sloshed as they are sober! Lmao

(November 22, 2017 at 7:56 pm)Whateverist Wrote: Oh no, never do that.  It could blow right out through her abdominal cavity.  I saw it in a movie.  "Alien" I think.
Dude, I got a video of my daughter moving in my stomach the other day and I will tell you right now I was not thinking awww how cute I was going omg she is an alien trying to tear her way out of me!

(November 23, 2017 at 10:18 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: Here is the female that we rescued, Wags.
Awww, you are awesome to be a foster furparent!!

And just FYI I am giving all y'all the evil eyes for mentioning someone who doesn't even come on here anymore instead of me. I apologize I got pregnant and let A69 die. I reckon I'm just not going to go back to the thread when I get back to the gym here in the next month! Tongue
“What screws us up the most in life is the picture in our head of what it's supposed to be.”

Also if your signature makes my scrolling mess up "you're tacky and I hate you."
(November 24, 2017 at 11:22 am)mlmooney89 Wrote:
(November 23, 2017 at 10:18 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: Here is the female that we rescued, Wags.

And just FYI I am giving all y'all the evil eyes for mentioning someone who doesn't even come on here anymore instead of me. I apologize I got pregnant and let A69 die. I reckon I'm just not going to go back to the thread when I get back to the gym here in the next month! Tongue

Hey, don't be that way. There are lots I didn't single out from A69. I meant no offense. 

And you know me. I got you in the special catalogue. 

We can't foster this time, just rescue. Our youngest don't take kindly to strangers, especially female strangers. If we took her in the stress would be unbearable, for dogs and humans alike.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(November 24, 2017 at 11:22 am)mlmooney89 Wrote:
(November 22, 2017 at 7:47 pm)Whateverist Wrote: A buddy of mine and I used to rent a room to an emergency room nurse who'd have big parties attended by docs and other hospital staff.  They liked to hang alcohol from IV bags.  Is that normal?  She was cool though.  We used to read the Penthouse letters to each other in her room - or maybe that is just a fantasy.  Hard to be sure, seems real.
Lol my husband and all his paramedic friends didn't hang alcohol in the IV bags but they would get smashed drunk, stick each other with IV's, hydrate with it, then drink some more. In the morning they got another IV so they skipped the hang over. I have been stuck with IV's from those drunk hooligans myself on multiple occasions. Luckily they are as good at sticking them when sloshed as they are sober! Lmao

(November 22, 2017 at 7:56 pm)Whateverist Wrote: Oh no, never do that.  It could blow right out through her abdominal cavity.  I saw it in a movie.  "Alien" I think.
Dude, I got a video of my daughter moving in my stomach the other day and I will tell you right now I was not thinking awww how cute I was going omg she is an alien trying to tear her way out of me!

OMFG, what have we done.  Never, ever, ever under appreciate a hot momma just because she recently swallowed a beach ball.  Keep our eye on the prize down the road.
(November 24, 2017 at 11:51 am)mh.brewer Wrote:
(November 24, 2017 at 11:22 am)mlmooney89 Wrote: Awww, you are awesome to be a foster furparent!!

Hey, don't be that way. There are lots I didn't single out from A69. I meant no offense. 

And you know me. I got you in the special catalogue. 

We can't foster this time, just rescue. Our youngest don't take kindly to strangers, especially female strangers. If we took her in the stress would be unbearable, for dogs and humans alike.

Lol I'm only playing you know I have to be the center of attention. But I reckon I used foster parent wrong. I knew you rescued that adorable baby but I didn't realize it wasn't fostering when you just get them and then give them to someone else after. Regardless I think what you did/do is wonderful!
“What screws us up the most in life is the picture in our head of what it's supposed to be.”

Also if your signature makes my scrolling mess up "you're tacky and I hate you."
Panic

My bad, mooney. You’re definitely an A69 queen!  Heart
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
(November 24, 2017 at 12:07 pm)J a c k Wrote: Panic

My bad, mooney. You’re definitely an A69 queen!  Heart

So you're saying .. men's and lady's bad, then?
(November 24, 2017 at 3:53 am)pocaracas Wrote: Didn't your mother ever teach you that your hands should never stay under the table, boy? Tongue

No, but i could only assume your mom must have. Otherwise, why the thought? Did she "influence" you in any way?  Tongue

Your imagination needs the break. You seem fascinated with the idea. Can't blame you though.  Tongue
(November 24, 2017 at 8:29 pm)energizer bunny Wrote:
(November 24, 2017 at 3:53 am)pocaracas Wrote: Didn't your mother ever teach you that your hands should never stay under the table, boy? Tongue

No, but i could only assume your mom must have. Otherwise, why the thought? Did she "influence" you in any way?  Tongue

Yes, she did.

Now it's my turn. Your arms and hands are almost always positioned weird on your photos...
I think it's because they're mostly limp, or look limp. Try to give them some movement, or just some strength by crossing them, or something.

A photo at the table gets so much better if you grab your cutlery and pretend to be ready to use it, or just have one arm next to the plate and lean over to it as if your talking to someone across the table... Or something.
The same goes for your outdoors shots. You're always wearing some sort of "active wear"

Pretend like you're tired, or full of strength, or ready to start a marathon, or something...

There's my influence. Peer pressure: next photos we get of you, try to keep those arms from showing up as limp.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pet Photos thread where too much is never enough. Whateverist 1189 131211 May 3, 2024 at 4:43 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  new member asswriter 8 301 April 12, 2024 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  New member MistMuse 7 320 April 2, 2024 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  New member Jillybean 19 770 March 4, 2024 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member titanif 8 902 October 10, 2023 at 7:09 pm
Last Post: MR. Macabre 666
  [Serious] Hi. Previous member here. I'm so sorry. Steelfist 2 669 September 21, 2023 at 5:00 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member PaulC 13 1433 August 13, 2023 at 7:50 pm
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  New member Dansup 9 1218 April 1, 2023 at 3:44 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  long time atheist, new member BloodyHeartland 17 2155 February 6, 2022 at 12:36 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  New Member johndoe122931 21 2739 June 2, 2021 at 7:06 am
Last Post: no one