Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 9, 2024, 12:04 am

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.71 Average
Member Photos
RE: Member Photos
Holy shit a black atheist! Oh no, nevermind, you're christian Facepalm
(September 8, 2011 at 11:55 am)Ace Otana Wrote:
(September 8, 2011 at 11:47 am)salty Wrote: some pictures of me. surprise! I'm black!

You know, you look very beautiful. I'm serious.
Wow. Big Grin

Thank you, Ace. The picture with my friends is one of my most treasured pictures.
"And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him." Hebrews 11:6
Wow I thought you were a guy because of the male lion avatar.

I would put my picture up but I'm worried about the amount of attempted voodoo curses it will attract around here. lol
Don't bank on it little boy.
(September 8, 2011 at 11:47 am)salty Wrote: some pictures of me. surprise! I'm black!

Surprise your a girly

In my head you were an old white bloke. How wrong was I!!!!

I think I was subconciously linking the word 'salty' with an old seaman.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

I thought it was a bloke, turns out it's a very pretty women. Shame she's religious though.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence - Carl Sagan

Mankind's intelligence walks hand in hand with it's stupidity.

Being an atheist says nothing about your overall intelligence, it just means you don't believe in god. Atheists can be as bright as any scientist and as stupid as any creationist.

You never really know just how stupid someone is, until you've argued with them.
I was right about age-range, wrong about gender. I think its funny when you have a sexless username and avatar what one's writing comes across as.
Remember how we all thought Ibby was 15?
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
Geez louise, papa cheese...

I am quite surprised at your femaleness... I thought you would be some fat 40 year old white dude.
Cunt
It's not the first time people thought I was male via the internet. Salty relates to Biblical zeal. By claiming I am salty, I'm saying I have not lost my momentum to seek and follow the Lord. The Lion represents Jesus, the Lion of Judah. As you can see, I'm steeped in religious symbolism.

Ace, does someone's religious views make them less worthy to be your friend? Would I be unable to comprehend your hobbies because I like to read the Bible in my spare time?

...am I the only black person on here?
"And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him." Hebrews 11:6
I don't know if you are.

That is too much religious symbolism for one day.

Relating to your question towards Ace, I have a really good friend who is very Christian... And because of this, I find it difficult to trust some things he says. I doubt his opinion a lot... It can't be helped.
Cunt

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pet Photos thread where too much is never enough. Whateverist 1189 131211 May 3, 2024 at 4:43 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  new member asswriter 8 301 April 12, 2024 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  New member MistMuse 7 320 April 2, 2024 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  New member Jillybean 19 770 March 4, 2024 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member titanif 8 902 October 10, 2023 at 7:09 pm
Last Post: MR. Macabre 666
  [Serious] Hi. Previous member here. I'm so sorry. Steelfist 2 669 September 21, 2023 at 5:00 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member PaulC 13 1433 August 13, 2023 at 7:50 pm
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  New member Dansup 9 1218 April 1, 2023 at 3:44 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  long time atheist, new member BloodyHeartland 17 2155 February 6, 2022 at 12:36 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  New Member johndoe122931 21 2739 June 2, 2021 at 7:06 am
Last Post: no one