Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 9, 2024, 4:56 am

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.71 Average
Member Photos
RE: Member Photos
(September 9, 2011 at 2:45 pm)frankiej Wrote:
(September 9, 2011 at 12:42 pm)Kayenneh Wrote: You don't have "bitter hag" all written over your forehead

She doesn't???

Thanks, scotty

[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
(September 9, 2011 at 2:51 pm)thesummerqueen Wrote:
(September 9, 2011 at 2:45 pm)frankiej Wrote:
(September 9, 2011 at 12:42 pm)Kayenneh Wrote: You don't have "bitter hag" all written over your forehead

She doesn't???

Thanks, scotty

You know I say it in jest Wink
Cunt
(September 9, 2011 at 2:50 pm)Aerzia Saerules Arktuos Wrote: Hell... people thought I was nearly thirty when they met me. I'm only 18 Dodgy

Yes, the same thing happens to me all the time Angel
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
(September 8, 2011 at 11:47 am)salty Wrote: some pictures of me. surprise! I'm black!

Good LAWD! They-ahs a Negro in the forum! Someone please get me an ahsed tea! I'm feeling a little faint!

Big Grin
Science flies us to the moon and stars. Religion flies us into buildings.

God allowed 200,000 people to die in an earthquake. So what makes you think he cares about YOUR problems?
What kind of poor imitation of a southern accent was THAT?
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
(September 9, 2011 at 4:07 pm)thesummerqueen Wrote: What kind of poor imitation of a southern accent was THAT?

Sorry, it's the best I can do. Maybe I should try channeling Paula Dean?

And if you think that was bad, you should've heard my Italian father-in-law try to do an Irish accent!
Science flies us to the moon and stars. Religion flies us into buildings.

God allowed 200,000 people to die in an earthquake. So what makes you think he cares about YOUR problems?
(September 9, 2011 at 12:38 pm)Kayenneh Wrote: Heh, I thought you both were younger. Not that either of you seem childish or anything.. Oh crap, I should stop before I accidentally offend you '-_-

It's fine to think I'm younger. Apparently I look very young to some people. I get carded, and sometimes people think I'm still in high school, it's the way I dress sometimes. For instance, today I wore a Harry Potter shirt: "Wanted Bellatrix Lestrange." I enjoyed that series. I should do a thread about that.

(September 9, 2011 at 4:04 pm)Thor Wrote:
(September 8, 2011 at 11:47 am)salty Wrote: some pictures of me. surprise! I'm black!

Good LAWD! They-ahs a Negro in the forum! Someone please get me an ahsed tea! I'm feeling a little faint!

Big Grin

hehe, don't make trouble for me Thor, or I won't get you that tea!

Thank you Sae, and 5th Horseman. I appreciate the compliments. I don't give them easily myself, so when I say them I mean them, therefore every compliment means a lot to me.
"And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him." Hebrews 11:6
(September 9, 2011 at 2:50 pm)Aerzia Saerules Arktuos Wrote: Hell... people thought I was nearly thirty when they met me. I'm only 18 Dodgy

I have the opposite problem. I'm 32 and people still ask me what school I go to.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(September 11, 2011 at 1:58 am)FaithNoMore Wrote: I have the opposite problem. I'm 32 and people still ask me what school I go to.

I envy your 'problem'.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(September 11, 2011 at 5:36 am)downbeatplumb Wrote:
(September 11, 2011 at 1:58 am)FaithNoMore Wrote: I have the opposite problem. I'm 32 and people still ask me what school I go to.
I envy your 'problem'.

Now it's not so much of a problem, but when I was a kid I got made fun of. Imagine being fifteen and looking twelve.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pet Photos thread where too much is never enough. Whateverist 1189 131229 May 3, 2024 at 4:43 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  new member asswriter 8 317 April 12, 2024 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  New member MistMuse 7 320 April 2, 2024 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  New member Jillybean 19 772 March 4, 2024 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member titanif 8 902 October 10, 2023 at 7:09 pm
Last Post: MR. Macabre 666
  [Serious] Hi. Previous member here. I'm so sorry. Steelfist 2 669 September 21, 2023 at 5:00 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member PaulC 13 1433 August 13, 2023 at 7:50 pm
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  New member Dansup 9 1218 April 1, 2023 at 3:44 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  long time atheist, new member BloodyHeartland 17 2156 February 6, 2022 at 12:36 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  New Member johndoe122931 21 2741 June 2, 2021 at 7:06 am
Last Post: no one