Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 8, 2024, 3:44 am

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.71 Average
Member Photos
RE: Member Photos
(September 10, 2011 at 11:11 pm)salty Wrote:
(September 9, 2011 at 4:04 pm)Thor Wrote:
(September 8, 2011 at 11:47 am)salty Wrote: some pictures of me. surprise! I'm black!

Good LAWD! They-ahs a Negro in the forum! Someone please get me an ahsed tea! I'm feeling a little faint!

Big Grin

hehe, don't make trouble for me Thor, or I won't get you that tea!

You seem like a sweet, young lady. I hope you stick around here awhile. It's always fun to argue with people that you like! Cool Shades
Science flies us to the moon and stars. Religion flies us into buildings.

God allowed 200,000 people to die in an earthquake. So what makes you think he cares about YOUR problems?
4:20 at Hempfest on the Boston Common.

[Image: DSCN2374.jpg]

Me and my bff at Hempfest 2011

[Image: DSCN2382.jpg]

My ass, otherwise known as Moby Dick.

[Image: DSCN2383.jpg]
(September 17, 2011 at 9:40 pm)Shell B Wrote: 4:20 at Hempfest on the Boston Common.

If anything like that was held in a public park in Australia, a whole bunch of cops would swarm on the place and shut it down.
undefined
Oh, cops were swarming, but they couldn't shut it down. My state decriminalized marijuana. I don't even smoke. I just enjoy freedom.

nice reference to the 'great white whale' Shell. Big Grin
[Image: Evolution.png]

(September 17, 2011 at 11:41 pm)Cinjin Wrote: nice reference to the 'great white whale' Shell. Big Grin

I Heart great literature. However, I did come close to reconsidering having the word dick in a sentence about my ass.
(September 17, 2011 at 11:43 pm)Justtristo Wrote: Well voting in elections at both a state and federal level here is compulsory. I seriously believe because our religious folk are a small minority, the "silent majority" are so laid back they are allowing the religious folk to literally punch above their weight politically.

For instance despite opinion polls showing a clear majority supporting the legalization of same sex marriage. Reports from federal MP's who were asked by a federal parliamentary committee to "survey" their electorate about the issue. Most federal MP's came back with reports saying their electorates overall did not support same sex marriage.

I blame that on the "silent majority" being so apathetic and the religious folk being able to punch above their weight (as I described earlier) by sending shitloads of letters to federal MP's and Senators.

Sheesh, sounds like a charlie foxtrot to me. Well, it looks like your only path to the freedom you seem to seek is pushing the buttons of the apathetic crowd. Run around spouting off how great hemp is for everything. Don't let potheads wear patchouli and bake cookies for the fence riders. Lure them over to the dark side. The most important thing is the patchouli, though. You can't get "normal" people to vote for the same things as a bunch of people that smell like sweat and pepper.
Your 'ass' or 'arse' as it would be called in england seemed anything but whale like in proportions.

Pert was the word that came to my mind.

Anyhoo

Judging by the haze around you, you probably didnt need to smoke any yoursel to get high.

It amazes me how different the states of america are to each other, more like affiliated countries than one country.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

What a fun festival. I haven't smoked weed in a few years, and I never enjoyed it as much as I expected I would, but I like the option of doing so. We really do need to vote, and to pay attention to infringements on freedoms we may not even realize should be ours, and which, as a result, we cede to government without a fight far too often.
Trying to update my sig ...
(September 16, 2011 at 4:23 pm)Thor Wrote:
(September 10, 2011 at 11:11 pm)salty Wrote:
(September 9, 2011 at 4:04 pm)Thor Wrote:
(September 8, 2011 at 11:47 am)salty Wrote: some pictures of me. surprise! I'm black!

Good LAWD! They-ahs a Negro in the forum! Someone please get me an ahsed tea! I'm feeling a little faint!

Big Grin

hehe, don't make trouble for me Thor, or I won't get you that tea!

You seem like a sweet, young lady. I hope you stick around here awhile. It's always fun to argue with people that you like! Cool Shades

Thanks Thor, you seem really nice too! I've been hanging around in the off-topic section, gotta give everyone some time to rest, since my thoughts and responses seem to really irritate people. I don't mind though, I know everyone is probably really friendly and fun in person!
(September 11, 2011 at 12:31 pm)Chuck Wrote:

Not surprised as I made no assumptions about your skin color. But I did imagine you were older, male, insecure enough about balding to show a lion's mane in avatar, and insecure enough about a infantilistic tendency to create a imaginary surrogate daddy on the cross.

Wow, just noticed this. Are you this stoic in person? You can't be...Chuck, we're not even in the religious section, lighten up a little!
"And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him." Hebrews 11:6
[Image: 6164215043_f43474af1b.jpg]

Enjoying the last of Talk-Like-A-Pirate Day.

[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pet Photos thread where too much is never enough. Whateverist 1189 131105 May 3, 2024 at 4:43 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  new member asswriter 8 291 April 12, 2024 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  New member MistMuse 7 320 April 2, 2024 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  New member Jillybean 19 744 March 4, 2024 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member titanif 8 902 October 10, 2023 at 7:09 pm
Last Post: MR. Macabre 666
  [Serious] Hi. Previous member here. I'm so sorry. Steelfist 2 669 September 21, 2023 at 5:00 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member PaulC 13 1426 August 13, 2023 at 7:50 pm
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  New member Dansup 9 1218 April 1, 2023 at 3:44 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  long time atheist, new member BloodyHeartland 17 2150 February 6, 2022 at 12:36 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  New Member johndoe122931 21 2734 June 2, 2021 at 7:06 am
Last Post: no one