Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 8, 2024, 8:44 am

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.71 Average
Member Photos
RE: Member Photos
Oh, god. It's going to turn to a Napotherapist thread again. Tongue

Rayaan, you were a cute kid and your mom is very pretty. Your dad, well, he looks very 80s cop show. Smile
Rayaan, tell your dad that I'm wicked jealous of his sweet 'stache. My fake ones could never come close to it's glory.
(October 7, 2011 at 5:16 pm)Rayaan Wrote:
(October 7, 2011 at 5:06 pm)searchingforanswers Wrote: In that last picture you look so badass. I don't even know why. Just ooze with authority.

Because I AM badass. Cool Shades

Do you look A LOT like your dad or is it just the acid i've taken?
(October 7, 2011 at 11:10 pm)reverendjeremiah Wrote: That was them dressing you up in your easter outfit..I have picks of the same...but mine was back in the early 70's..with bell bottoms!!!

You must have looked really awesome, then.

And by the way, you wrote "picks" in your sentence but I believe that you intended to write "pics." Tongue

(October 7, 2011 at 11:34 pm)Shell B Wrote: Rayaan, you were a cute kid and your mom is very pretty. Your dad, well, he looks very 80s cop show. Smile

Thanks, and yes, I agree with your description of my dad. Big Grin

(October 7, 2011 at 11:45 pm)Phaedra Wrote: Rayaan, tell your dad that I'm wicked jealous of his sweet 'stache. My fake ones could never come close to it's glory.

You're a girl and you're jealous of a mustache? lol.

He doesn't have a mustache anymore, though. That was about 20 years ago. But maybe I'll post another pic of his mustache with a closer view. Wink

(October 8, 2011 at 12:06 am)theVOID Wrote: Do you look A LOT like your dad or is it just the acid i've taken?

Yes, I do look a lot like my dad. I'll post another pic of him so that you can better compare the similarities between us. But, I can't do it now because I don't have any of those pictures saved on the computer. I'll have to scan those pictures from an album which I don't have access to right now because it's in my parents' bedroom and the door is locked. =(

So, I'll post them later even though no one really cares that much, but just for some laughter. Maybe the ones which show him doing Kung Fu and some yoga stuff. Tongue
We care, Rayaan.
Well, yes, I agree that everyone cares a little bit because it's fun to see the pictures and people are curious to know each other.

I didn't mean to say that people don't care at ALL.
Anyways, that was just a small thing that came to my head. Sorry if I didn't make it clear enough. :S
Why are you apologizing, goofball? Don't over-analyze it. Smile
Maybe I did over-analyze ... but your previous comment made it sound as if I said something wrong.

Forget about it. Big Grin
Of course you didn't. I was just encouraging you. I'm bad at that. Wink
Or perhaps I'm just bad at detecting that. Sad
But thanks for trying to encourage me anyway even though I don't need it. Tongue

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pet Photos thread where too much is never enough. Whateverist 1189 131141 May 3, 2024 at 4:43 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  new member asswriter 8 291 April 12, 2024 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  New member MistMuse 7 320 April 2, 2024 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  New member Jillybean 19 744 March 4, 2024 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member titanif 8 902 October 10, 2023 at 7:09 pm
Last Post: MR. Macabre 666
  [Serious] Hi. Previous member here. I'm so sorry. Steelfist 2 669 September 21, 2023 at 5:00 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member PaulC 13 1428 August 13, 2023 at 7:50 pm
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  New member Dansup 9 1218 April 1, 2023 at 3:44 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  long time atheist, new member BloodyHeartland 17 2152 February 6, 2022 at 12:36 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  New Member johndoe122931 21 2734 June 2, 2021 at 7:06 am
Last Post: no one