Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 8, 2024, 5:44 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.71 Average
Member Photos
RE: Member Photos
(October 17, 2011 at 9:15 pm)ElDinero Wrote: Well, let's not rule anything out.

You never go ass to mouth!
(October 17, 2011 at 9:17 pm)Jay1982 Wrote: okay that's cool. I'm still finding my feet in here and just trying to keep up with the banter and hold my own, didn't mean to come off sounding retaliatory, my apologies Smile

You didn't at all. Don't over analyze anything anyone says here. You'll do fine. Smile
Yeah don't worry yourself Jay, we be cool bro. *fistpump*
(October 17, 2011 at 9:23 pm)Shell B Wrote:
(October 17, 2011 at 9:15 pm)ElDinero Wrote: Well, let's not rule anything out.

You never go ass to mouth!
(October 17, 2011 at 9:17 pm)Jay1982 Wrote: okay that's cool. I'm still finding my feet in here and just trying to keep up with the banter and hold my own, didn't mean to come off sounding retaliatory, my apologies Smile

You didn't at all. Don't over analyze anything anyone says here. You'll do fine. Smile

Yeah I think I'm definitely prone to a bit of over analyzing, especially when I'm wearing the newbie hat like I am here. I'm not really used to being on a forum that's so full of such bright yet relaxed and approachable people as yourselves here. I've been on quite a few different forums over the years, and always felt like the people were more concerned with how they appeared than with the sociabilty, but I don't get that at all here, yet I find myself still watching out for it, even though I know I should'nt and just take this forum for what it is on it's own merit. I'll get the hang of the place soon I'm sure, but thanks for the advice Smile

Cinjin, your boy is adorable!

(October 17, 2011 at 9:41 pm)Jay1982 Wrote: I've been on quite a few different forums over the years, and always felt like the people were more concerned with how they appeared than with the sociabilty, but I don't get that at all here ... I'll get the hang of the place soon I'm sure ...

I really don't think there's a forum site on the web that compares to the this one and the current group of people that have found their way here.

Seriously, hands down, I've never been on a forums site that holds a fucking candle to this one. (not totally sure why, but I know at least some of the credit goes to Tiberius and the other ADMINS around here)

Also, I have NEVER - EVER looked forward to checking out what was going on in a web forum the way I have found myself doing that exact thing with AF.org. Nor have I ever posted personal pics, or music on a forum, let alone designed free graphics for anybody the way I have done here. Theres just something about this damn place. Big Grin
[Image: Evolution.png]

I'm glad you're here, then. I am lovin my sig.

Smile

Never posted a pic of me yet. Here I go..

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Make America Great Again! Trump 2020
Just want to chime in with Cinjin, say that I love this site, and send a personal thanks to the banner man for creating one for me, just spot on with what I asked for
Trying to update my sig ...
Every photo that gets posted up here makes 5th look more and more like a pussy for not posting his...

Big Grin

(Unless I missed it somewhere - didn't you say you were getting some taken at some recent event?!)

Also, @ Cinjin... [Image: Snuggle_by_JauntyBot.gif] We love you too.

We have a good collection of people here. A great collection. Every day, this site makes me marvel at the age I live in - not because I know fuck all about codes and internet design, but because I live in a century where a few clicks puts me in touch with a set of fascinating people from every corner of the globe. I can wake up at 1 in the morning, as it is now, and always be entertained.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
(October 18, 2011 at 12:59 am)thesummerqueen Wrote: Every photo that gets posted up here makes 5th look more and more like a pussy for not posting his...

Big Grin

Don't forget 'bout old Frodo's missing pic as well.
[Image: Evolution.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pet Photos thread where too much is never enough. Whateverist 1189 131180 May 3, 2024 at 4:43 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  new member asswriter 8 292 April 12, 2024 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  New member MistMuse 7 320 April 2, 2024 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  New member Jillybean 19 764 March 4, 2024 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member titanif 8 902 October 10, 2023 at 7:09 pm
Last Post: MR. Macabre 666
  [Serious] Hi. Previous member here. I'm so sorry. Steelfist 2 669 September 21, 2023 at 5:00 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member PaulC 13 1431 August 13, 2023 at 7:50 pm
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  New member Dansup 9 1218 April 1, 2023 at 3:44 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  long time atheist, new member BloodyHeartland 17 2153 February 6, 2022 at 12:36 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  New Member johndoe122931 21 2738 June 2, 2021 at 7:06 am
Last Post: no one