Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 9, 2024, 7:28 am

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.71 Average
Member Photos
RE: Member Photos
Awwwwwwwwww.

I love you guys. Imagine if I'd never stumbled across AF.
(October 28, 2011 at 7:05 am)ElDinero Wrote: Awwwwwwwwww.

I love you guys. Imagine if I'd never stumbled across AF.

Many ladies would not know of your awesomeness??? Wink Shades
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Don't feed his already enormous ego, Kichi... lol.

[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
There is that. But for once I was going to give you guys some of the credit and mention how many cool people I would not have spoken to. Doesn't bear thinking about.
We've got an epic gathering of people here. It's both awesome and an extreme shame that we're mostly so scattered from each other.

On the other hand, with some of us traveling back and forth, it encourages the best sort of friendship - world-embracing.

So Lucent, if you see this...

[Image: the_middle_finger.jpg]

That's what I think of your opinion about the bankruptcy of atheism.

I don't think there's a single one of the main players here who wouldn't open their home and arms to each other or anyone in need, and they wouldn't need God to tell them to do so.

(October 28, 2011 at 9:02 am)thesummerqueen Wrote: I don't think there's a single one of the main players here who wouldn't open their home and arms to each other or anyone in need, and they wouldn't need God to tell them to do so.

I wouldn't, you can all fuck off Wink
nah, you'd let me in, even if only to watch me cook. Tongue
(October 28, 2011 at 9:02 am)thesummerqueen Wrote: We've got an epic gathering of people here. It's both awesome and an extreme shame that we're mostly so scattered from each other.

On the other hand, with some of us traveling back and forth, it encourages the best sort of friendship - world-embracing.

So Lucent, if you see this...

[Image: the_middle_finger.jpg]

That's what I think of your opinion about the bankruptcy of atheism.

I don't think there's a single one of the main players here who wouldn't open their home and arms to each other or anyone in need, and they wouldn't need God to tell them to do so.

Bankrupt??(Isn't that for xtians?) Fuck no...Cash strapped ...maybe.
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
@kichi's photos

jesus christ!! that was hot! I think I spotted.

Kichi takes the fuckin LEAD!
[Image: Evolution.png]

(October 28, 2011 at 9:08 am)thesummerqueen Wrote: nah, you'd let me in, even if only to watch me cook. Tongue

Okay, I'd let you in, but cooking wouldn't be what I'd be watching you do.
I'm not a fan of waiting around in the kitchen while a woman makes me a sammich, I have TV to watch.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pet Photos thread where too much is never enough. Whateverist 1189 131239 May 3, 2024 at 4:43 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  new member asswriter 8 318 April 12, 2024 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  New member MistMuse 7 320 April 2, 2024 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  New member Jillybean 19 773 March 4, 2024 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member titanif 8 902 October 10, 2023 at 7:09 pm
Last Post: MR. Macabre 666
  [Serious] Hi. Previous member here. I'm so sorry. Steelfist 2 669 September 21, 2023 at 5:00 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member PaulC 13 1433 August 13, 2023 at 7:50 pm
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  New member Dansup 9 1218 April 1, 2023 at 3:44 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  long time atheist, new member BloodyHeartland 17 2157 February 6, 2022 at 12:36 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  New Member johndoe122931 21 2741 June 2, 2021 at 7:06 am
Last Post: no one