Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 9, 2024, 9:50 am

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.71 Average
Member Photos
RE: Member Photos
I'm going to regret this, but I found a picture taken in Murdo, SD when I was on my road trip across the country. I'm not sure if you can tell, but the underwear that is so artfully pulled down has "Animal" from the muppets on it. Big Grin I used to have an awful habit of mooning everyone. Anyway, here's hopin' I don't get in trouble, but I thought it was appropriate, given the site.

Oh, and one with my pants up for prosperity. Same day, same museum.

That thing needs to be spanked Shell... you naughty girl...LOL.
I hate you and your flat stomach. Tongue
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
(December 11, 2011 at 10:09 am)thesummerqueen Wrote: I hate you and your flat stomach. Tongue

The funny thing is...I thought the same exact thing when i saw the bottom pic.
I've gained weight since then. My early twenties stomach was very hard won. I am no longer that motivated.
We get busy. Something has to get sacrificed.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
Yeah, in this case, it was my self-esteem.

I used to be obsessed with sit ups. I have a picture that displays that obsession rather well. I also used to run *gag.* I prefer being chubbier and less stressed, though. I can't do too much cardio anymore anyway.
(December 11, 2011 at 6:10 am)Shell B Wrote: Oh, and one with my pants up for prosperity. Same day, same museum.

Yeah, buddy; slap the Confederate flag on that puppy and out the door. Wink

[Image: th_about____.jpg]

Me and my Gwynnies. Fell in love with that girl - Gwyneth Paltrow - after drawing her... well, stir, mix, rinse, and repeat; drew her more than once, I'm sayin'.
[Image: twQdxWW.jpg]
In love, love? Do yourself a favor and never meet her. I doubt she is anything like your fantasy. That's the problem with falling in love with people you don't know, but good luck.
(December 12, 2011 at 2:34 am)Shell B Wrote: In love, love? Do yourself a favor and never meet her. I doubt she is anything like your fantasy. That's the problem with falling in love with people you don't know, but good luck.

Thanks! Tiger

Guess we'll hafta go with kitteh 'cause there's no heart thingy... Nope. I'm her soulless minion, she cannot be "wrong" in that sense; but, you know, eleven years - and I used to be obsessed. Studied the objective, know what I'm sayin? People that public, cannot really hide what they are. But I ain't a creep - she's gonna hafta make all the moves; I don't think she wants to give up the fab lifestyle just yet. Big Grin
[Image: twQdxWW.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pet Photos thread where too much is never enough. Whateverist 1189 131268 May 3, 2024 at 4:43 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  new member asswriter 8 320 April 12, 2024 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  New member MistMuse 7 320 April 2, 2024 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  New member Jillybean 19 777 March 4, 2024 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member titanif 8 902 October 10, 2023 at 7:09 pm
Last Post: MR. Macabre 666
  [Serious] Hi. Previous member here. I'm so sorry. Steelfist 2 669 September 21, 2023 at 5:00 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member PaulC 13 1433 August 13, 2023 at 7:50 pm
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  New member Dansup 9 1218 April 1, 2023 at 3:44 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  long time atheist, new member BloodyHeartland 17 2157 February 6, 2022 at 12:36 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  New Member johndoe122931 21 2742 June 2, 2021 at 7:06 am
Last Post: no one