Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 8, 2024, 7:40 am

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.71 Average
Member Photos
RE: Member Photos
(January 1, 2012 at 2:17 pm)thesummerqueen Wrote: I decided to ring in the new year by getting back to my religious roots.

[Image: 6613788233_e61509233a_z.jpg]
Charming. Do you really keep that snake as a pet?
I surely couldn't.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
No, it belongs to my friend's wife. He actually won't touch it. None of the guys would. She was ecstatic (and amused) that another girl likes them. I'd love to have one as a pet, but my roommate would murder it while I was at work. Alas. I've been fascinated by snakes since I was a kid. The non-poisonous ones are damn useful in the garden. Black snakes and grass snakes aren't allowed to be killed around this house - they help the feral cats keep the vermin down.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
(January 4, 2012 at 9:42 pm)thesummerqueen Wrote: No, it belongs to my friend's wife. He actually won't touch it. None of the guys would. She was ecstatic (and amused) that another girl likes them. I'd love to have one as a pet, but my roommate would murder it while I was at work. Alas. I've been fascinated by snakes since I was a kid. The non-poisonous ones are damn useful in the garden. Black snakes and grass snakes aren't allowed to be killed around this house - they help the feral cats keep the vermin down.

Well, a friend of mine kept a snake too, before it got lost in another friend's dorm room. It was during winter time, and he got scared, as we believe that snakes like warm spots, so he was worried that it might crawl up his asshole of something. Not a risk I'd take either.
My friend who kept it was the weirdest person I've ever met. He'd feed it live hamsters. He invited me one day to watch it feed, but it got lost the same day I was going to watch it.
Personally, I detest anything that crawls on the earth. Snakes, rats, and it's likes.
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
First, if your friend's asshole is loose enough for a snake to crawl up it (they're not going to put that much effort into it either, so you better think like...coke can loose) your friend has bigger issues than the snake.

Snakes are generally more wary of humans than we are of them.

Snakes also usually prefer live prey to dead ones, so the hamster thing doesn't surprise me. The silent member "TheHandThatMarksYourDoor" has been my best friend for 20 years and has had a ball python for a pet for about half that time. It's always fun to feed her live mice, as long as you're not squeamish. The way snakes unhinge their jaw to swallow prey can be quite cool to watch.
(January 4, 2012 at 9:54 pm)thesummerqueen Wrote: First, if your friend's asshole is loose enough for a snake to crawl up it (they're not going to put that much effort into it either, so you better think like...coke can loose) your friend has bigger issues than the snake.

Snakes are generally more wary of humans than we are of them.

Snakes also usually prefer live prey to dead ones, so the hamster thing doesn't surprise me. The silent member "TheHandThatMarksYourDoor" has been my best friend for 20 years and has had a ball python for a pet for about half that time. It's always fun to feed her live mice, as long as you're not squeamish. The way snakes unhinge their jaw to swallow prey can be quite cool to watch.

Well, in either case, he was not comfortable with sleeping in a room with a loose snake in it.
And pythons are rather huge snakes, aren't they?
Must be hard to keep them sated.
I think she's maybe 3 feet. Not very long, by "python" standards. He feeds her every now and then. Nothing complicated. Look 'em up. They're really incredible creatures.
Summerqueen has cool hats. (so do I, but she actually looks good in hers)

Cool Shades seriously, though I gotta thing for girls in sexy hats - so do feel free to keep 'em coming.
[Image: Evolution.png]

I have a fedora that's quite similar to what you're wearing, but as I'm only also wearing a martini glass and black tie-on panties, it won't get posted. Tongue
(January 5, 2012 at 4:16 am)thesummerqueen Wrote: ...it won't get posted. Tongue

God damnit!

(I'll edit out the bits and pieces that aren't allowed ... I'm good like that Big Grin )
[Image: Evolution.png]

Watched a talk on snakes, was a bloody revelation! Amazing creatures.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pet Photos thread where too much is never enough. Whateverist 1189 131137 May 3, 2024 at 4:43 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  new member asswriter 8 291 April 12, 2024 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  New member MistMuse 7 320 April 2, 2024 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  New member Jillybean 19 744 March 4, 2024 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member titanif 8 902 October 10, 2023 at 7:09 pm
Last Post: MR. Macabre 666
  [Serious] Hi. Previous member here. I'm so sorry. Steelfist 2 669 September 21, 2023 at 5:00 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member PaulC 13 1428 August 13, 2023 at 7:50 pm
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  New member Dansup 9 1218 April 1, 2023 at 3:44 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  long time atheist, new member BloodyHeartland 17 2152 February 6, 2022 at 12:36 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  New Member johndoe122931 21 2734 June 2, 2021 at 7:06 am
Last Post: no one