Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 9, 2024, 12:32 am

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.71 Average
Member Photos
RE: Member Photos
(January 8, 2012 at 8:19 am)thesummerqueen Wrote: Hey! When do I play games?! I'm pretty damn straightforward - the problem comes when people ASSUME I'm playing games!

We were only foolin wid ya

Quote:DBP - in my family, hand-me-downs went to the kids, adults got the nicer things first. That's part of why I got a job at 16 - they not only gave hand-me-downs, but because they had once bought them, they reserved the right to take them away. I learned the idea of "ownership" pretty quickly.

That doesnt seem to be the way it works here.Thinking

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Next on Dateline: a peek into the ugly habits of cheap Jew gift-giving.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
(January 8, 2012 at 8:08 am)downbeatplumb Wrote:
(January 8, 2012 at 8:04 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: Mine does...or seems to. Still so very proud of her! Heart With all that she has had to put up with and get around to be where she is... so proud Heart

Zen is still wondering WHY there are so many pics of her on his phone... hmmm Undecided

Why are the pics on his phone, surely she has her own?

I think mainly to annoy me.

I'll pick it up and discover about 20 photos she's taken of herself.

Angry
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
(January 8, 2012 at 8:24 am)thesummerqueen Wrote: Next on Dateline: a peek into the ugly habits of cheap Jew gift-giving.

Lisa-Jade... being the First born female of the first born female got the best of everything..she is also the first grandchild so ...as you can imagine she was a bit spoilt for new acquisitions... but then I made sure her brother did not get too many 'Hand-me-downs -and around'

[Image: 389967_10150463688857460_696402459_85736...7443_a.jpg]

Wouldn't fit him now any way.
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(January 8, 2012 at 8:28 am)Zen Badger Wrote:
(January 8, 2012 at 8:04 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: Mine does...or seems to. Still so very proud of her! Heart With all that she has had to put up with and get around to be where she is... so proud Heart

Zen is still wondering WHY there are so many pics of her on his phone... hmmm Undecided

Angry

One of my early questions/interests involved the essential differences between the sexes, not the obvious hardware ones but the traits and so on. I think girls are more cued in to how they look than a man. They pay attention to how they look to others. As always it is tough to separate nature from nurture but given the degree that we men are attracted by visual cues, it isn't entirely unwarranted.

That said, yeah, she was probably trying to annoy you. Unless she was just using you to measure her seductive muscle.
(January 8, 2012 at 8:46 am)whateverist Wrote:
(January 8, 2012 at 8:28 am)Zen Badger Wrote:

Angry

One of my early questions/interests involved the essential differences between the sexes, not the obvious hardware ones but the traits and so on. I think girls are more cued in to how they look than a man. They pay attention to how they look to others. As always it is tough to separate nature from nurture but given the degree that we men are attracted by visual cues, it isn't entirely unwarranted.

That said, yeah, she was probably trying to annoy you. Unless she was just using you to measure her seductive muscle.

All of that and more mate...I have no illusions... that being said she does have a hard time with males of her own age grouping..."but mum; they're just such fucknuckles!!"
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
every now and then a rare and precious one comes along, but mostly I have to agree that older guys are the shiznit.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
(January 8, 2012 at 9:13 am)thesummerqueen Wrote: every now and then a rare and precious one comes along, but mostly I have to agree that older guys are the shiznit.

They are at that my dear. Then again those rare ones can be somewhat younger than yourself. Life is a buzz ..yes?
(January 8, 2012 at 9:15 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote:
(January 8, 2012 at 9:13 am)thesummerqueen Wrote: every now and then a rare and precious one comes along, but mostly I have to agree that older guys are the shiznit.

They are at that my dear. Then again those rare ones can be somewhat younger than yourself. Life is a buzz ..yes?

So who has been on the planet longer between you and zen badger? Who is spring and who is summer? My wife is hella old or else I'm just so damned young. She's got ten years on me but looks younger. Her genes (along with the way she fills out her jeans) tricked me into to robbing the grave. Age doesn't really make so much difference
Don't know about spring, but summer is a Jewish atheist girl who posts here.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pet Photos thread where too much is never enough. Whateverist 1189 131211 May 3, 2024 at 4:43 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  new member asswriter 8 303 April 12, 2024 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  New member MistMuse 7 320 April 2, 2024 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  New member Jillybean 19 771 March 4, 2024 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member titanif 8 902 October 10, 2023 at 7:09 pm
Last Post: MR. Macabre 666
  [Serious] Hi. Previous member here. I'm so sorry. Steelfist 2 669 September 21, 2023 at 5:00 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member PaulC 13 1433 August 13, 2023 at 7:50 pm
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  New member Dansup 9 1218 April 1, 2023 at 3:44 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  long time atheist, new member BloodyHeartland 17 2155 February 6, 2022 at 12:36 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  New Member johndoe122931 21 2739 June 2, 2021 at 7:06 am
Last Post: no one