Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 8, 2024, 7:44 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.71 Average
Member Photos
RE: Member Photos
I have a large Jewish ass. It appeals to a certain market. It also drives me crazy.

There's something about a good set of shoulders that gets me. Not like a guy has to be overly built. It can be just having a decent shoulder to waist ratio. Or maybe he has big shoulders. If they're good to cuddle against, that's good for me.

[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
I'm a shoulder, back and hand girl, myself.

(January 11, 2012 at 10:29 pm)Shell B Wrote:
(January 11, 2012 at 10:00 pm)thesummerqueen Wrote: Are you volunteering, Shell?

Yeah, people don't pay for barely C, Summer.

Fuck sizes, I'd pay for some Shellboob any day.
I know, as if C was anything to scoff at.
It must be horrible to be able to wear clothes right off the rack. I know that when I am driving to my tailor to have the waist of a dress taken in 12 inches, just so it fits my boobs and my waist, I'm thinking, thank fuck I am not one of those women who can just buy stuff and wear it, because that would be a pain in the ass.

Wink

(I'm a jealous bitch)

I'm 6 feet tall, alei. Off the rack? Yeah, maybe at like two stores.

Adrian, you can pay me with love. Tongue
I'm 6ft 2; we'd make a great couple.

I expect photos in my inbox later today then Shell. In return I will acquire some of these "loves" of which you speak :-)
Alei, there is only one store I can walk into and be reasonably assured I don't have to get my clothes tailored or do it myself. Either it doesn't fit my ass or it's way too fucking long.

Supposedly at 5'3", I should only weigh around 100-110. Yeah. Back when I was in high school I did. I also looked like an Auschwitz victim. But clothing stores think if you have curves, you must also be tall to set them off.

Enter: the internet. I'm moving to places like Pin-Up Girl Clothing or Ruche or Mod-cloth because their indie and vintage style actually accommodates my body.

The only place I've been able to walk in and pick a bra up without trying it on first is H&M.

I wear heels a lot, or I have to hem up every pair of pants I buy.

Face it - mass-made clothing is bullshit mostly. It's not even like I'm fat. I'm just "fluffy" enough apparently to dissatisfy Macy's. And fuck Old Navy - if it fits my ass, it's going to gape profoundly at the waist. I could go on.

PSA: designers - if my ass is a certain size, it doesn't mean my torso is shaped like a rectangle and has no definition. I have a waist. Please shape your goddamn pants accordingly.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
(January 11, 2012 at 11:28 pm)Tiberius Wrote: I'm 6ft 2; we'd make a great couple.

I expect photos in my inbox later today then Shell. In return I will acquire some of these "loves" of which you speak :-)

You're that tall? Nice.

Wait, "photos? Wink

No skinny man here. I couldn't do skinny if you cut me in half.
Trying to update my sig ...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pet Photos thread where too much is never enough. Whateverist 1189 131190 May 3, 2024 at 4:43 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  new member asswriter 8 293 April 12, 2024 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  New member MistMuse 7 320 April 2, 2024 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  New member Jillybean 19 765 March 4, 2024 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member titanif 8 902 October 10, 2023 at 7:09 pm
Last Post: MR. Macabre 666
  [Serious] Hi. Previous member here. I'm so sorry. Steelfist 2 669 September 21, 2023 at 5:00 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member PaulC 13 1431 August 13, 2023 at 7:50 pm
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  New member Dansup 9 1218 April 1, 2023 at 3:44 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  long time atheist, new member BloodyHeartland 17 2154 February 6, 2022 at 12:36 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  New Member johndoe122931 21 2738 June 2, 2021 at 7:06 am
Last Post: no one