Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 8, 2024, 2:04 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.71 Average
Member Photos
RE: Member Photos
meh ... I haven't been a cute boy for many years now .... and I'm alright with that.

Some of us have long-since graduated to a different class of sexual appeal.

Another way to say it ......... One shouldn't compare compare Robert Redford to Justin Bieber. Tongue

cheers Angel

[Image: Evolution.png]

sniff sniff....I smell something bitter
[Image: suck_quencher-2362.jpg]
Big Grin
lol ... it was supposed to come off as arrogance, but unfortunately it does seem to have a flavor of bitterness.

lol Big Grin
[Image: Evolution.png]

Robert Redford, what an obscure reference. I'm sure you mean a young Redford, not a wrinkly balled Redford, no?

Vanity isn't my game, you can play that card and call it truth for all I care. I'll take your Bieber comparison humbly as your wife leaves you when I swing by Wink
Old men can be sexy too.
Cunt
(January 25, 2012 at 7:10 am)frankiej Wrote: Old men can be sexy too.

Too true. The great thing about women is that they are probably more intrigued by how you are than what you are. We guys are the sex that respond so strongly to eye candy. Understandably they'd just as soon find what they like in a nice wrapper but the number of women that are blind to outer ugly is astounding.

I'm actually a little more woman like in this way. Who they are is a bigger turn on for me than how they look. My old lady is 10 years older than me and we are both old enough to scare you. But in addition to being my best buddy, she still has the ass of negress goddess. (As a male, you've got to have something to make the hydraulics work.)
An old man can also pull off a beard far better than a younger man... they also look cool with a pipe, young people looks like arseholes with one.
Cunt
(January 25, 2012 at 10:09 am)frankiej Wrote: An old man can also pull off a beard far better than a younger man...

.. and often need to in order to cover up some of that outer ugly.
(January 25, 2012 at 5:08 am)Cinjin Wrote: meh ... I haven't been a cute boy for many years now .... and I'm alright with that.

Some of us have long-since graduated to a different class of sexual appeal.

Go ahead and be arrogant...I try not to discriminate because like whateverist, WHO a person is makes much more of a turn on to me than WHAT they are, but because it takes time to develop a real personality I will pretty much choose older men over younger ones every time. Tongue

Y'all tend to know what the fuck you're doing. That's all I'm sayin'.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
The summer queen, in addition to a heart of gold, has the ass of a jewish goddess .. nothing to scoff at.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pet Photos thread where too much is never enough. Whateverist 1189 131166 May 3, 2024 at 4:43 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  new member asswriter 8 292 April 12, 2024 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  New member MistMuse 7 320 April 2, 2024 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  New member Jillybean 19 762 March 4, 2024 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member titanif 8 902 October 10, 2023 at 7:09 pm
Last Post: MR. Macabre 666
  [Serious] Hi. Previous member here. I'm so sorry. Steelfist 2 669 September 21, 2023 at 5:00 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member PaulC 13 1428 August 13, 2023 at 7:50 pm
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  New member Dansup 9 1218 April 1, 2023 at 3:44 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  long time atheist, new member BloodyHeartland 17 2152 February 6, 2022 at 12:36 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  New Member johndoe122931 21 2736 June 2, 2021 at 7:06 am
Last Post: no one