Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 8, 2024, 12:50 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.71 Average
Member Photos
RE: Member Photos
I'm just bustin her balls. Big Grin
[Image: Evolution.png]

Women don't have balls, Cin, nor do illiterate internet chicks. Big Grin

I'm kidding. LittleMiss, your connotes ownership. You're is a contraction of you are. /lesson
A series of question for our new local cutiepie.

What country did the US fight during the Revolutionary War and what color were their "coats" ?

What hemisphere does Asia Minor lie in?

What is a hemisphere?

What president was shot by John Wilkes Booth?

What was he the president of?

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?

Who was George W Bush's father?

What year did Christopher Columbus "sail the ocean blue?"

.......................................................................................................oh chill ... it's all good! (but yeah, I am going to need to get those answers)

Aw, come on. How come I don't get cool quizzes?
(March 27, 2012 at 8:00 pm)whateverist Wrote:
(March 27, 2012 at 7:24 pm)Rhizomorph13 Wrote: *You're

Please do not correct the awesome one. (Yore not impressing anyone.) I think she is cuter than a bug's ear.

Hey man some people flirt by sticking up for a girl, some people correct grammar. There are also those who don't give a fuck and would never stoop so low just to get e-laid. Also, "...cuter than a bug's ear." what the fuck? Patronizing much?

Link to a post most people will probably ignore. A friend of mine posted this up on facebook; it made me think of how I treat women:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/lisa-bloom...82510.html
(March 27, 2012 at 8:50 pm)Cinjin Wrote: I'm just bustin her balls. Big Grin

Yah, I know. I've been making it a point to stand up for the new kids, lately. I like new kids... they don't know I'm a biatch yet.

Smile

Hey Rhiz. I like being appreciated for looks AND for brains. Anyone who doesn't stick around long enough to check out both isn't worth my time of day anyway.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
(March 27, 2012 at 10:37 pm)thesummerqueen Wrote: Hey Rhiz. I like being appreciated for looks AND for brains ...

Some of us are lucky enough to have both of those options. Angel Cloud

Sorry, as cute as she is I just want to give her a piggy back ride. Too sweet to e-lay. I can imagine crushing on her big time when I was younger. But I teach students younger than her. Never assume they can't be just as insightful as yourself. They have all the mental equipment, just not the life experience. I look back fondly on the age she is going through.

Is "cuter than a bug's ear" condescending for one too young for me? No offense intended, your awesomeness. I don't assume your smarts are filtered through your spelling - that was Rhizo. I was aiming to rib him back with my "yore not impressing anyone" remark, not you.
(March 27, 2012 at 10:37 pm)thesummerqueen Wrote: Hey Rhiz. I like being appreciated for looks AND for brains. Anyone who doesn't stick around long enough to check out both isn't worth my time of day anyway.

Yep, you're definitely firing with both those barrels. As an added bonus you're old enough for me to entertain all manner of fantasies with. You're going through an age that is tough in some ways but equally exciting. The fact that you're also into gardening is frosting on the cake.
(March 28, 2012 at 1:26 am)whateverist Wrote: I just want to give her a piggy back ride.

[Image: 3BIIe.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pet Photos thread where too much is never enough. Whateverist 1189 131159 May 3, 2024 at 4:43 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  new member asswriter 8 292 April 12, 2024 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  New member MistMuse 7 320 April 2, 2024 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  New member Jillybean 19 762 March 4, 2024 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member titanif 8 902 October 10, 2023 at 7:09 pm
Last Post: MR. Macabre 666
  [Serious] Hi. Previous member here. I'm so sorry. Steelfist 2 669 September 21, 2023 at 5:00 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member PaulC 13 1428 August 13, 2023 at 7:50 pm
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  New member Dansup 9 1218 April 1, 2023 at 3:44 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  long time atheist, new member BloodyHeartland 17 2152 February 6, 2022 at 12:36 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  New Member johndoe122931 21 2734 June 2, 2021 at 7:06 am
Last Post: no one