Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 8, 2024, 6:39 am

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.71 Average
Member Photos
RE: Member Photos
Tiberius is totally hot in a suit. Big Grin
About ANY man is hot in a suit Wink
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

(April 28, 2012 at 11:43 am)Tiberius Wrote: Sometimes I like to pretend I'm a businessman:

Your tie is crooked dear, and you look wonderful! Heart

Yeah I know....I'm SUCH a mum Tongue
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(April 27, 2012 at 12:21 pm)Napoleon Wrote: Why isn't there a fap emoticon?

Not exactly a fap emotion... But...

Jerkoff
(April 29, 2012 at 2:40 am)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: Not exactly a fap emotion... But...

Jerkoff

Hmmm, it's tempting to use, but it looks more as though you would be insulting the person you are trying to compliment. Not what you want to do with a future love interest Wink hehe
(April 28, 2012 at 12:13 pm)Shell B Wrote: Tiberius is totally hot in a suit. Big Grin

Birthday suit.
[Image: z38Tx.jpg]

I couldn't be arsed making a sunday dinner so I decided to make one of these instead...
It's times like that I'm glad I'm not a muslim. Damn, think of all the bacon and sausage they are missing out on!
All I see it tits
(March 28, 2012 at 4:12 pm)One King Wrote: Perhaps more time could be spent in school instead of being sexually promiscuous.

I'm just sayin ladies. No real man likes filthy sluts.

Says who may I ask?

Actually come to think of it, what you regard as "filthy sluts" such as prostitutes are often better human beings than you god botherer.
undefined
What about the girls who spend time in school, and are sexually promiscuous? What about the men that women dont want because they're "filthy sluts"? No real woman likes a man that referrs to women as filthy sluts, fyi.
(April 28, 2012 at 12:14 pm)Kayenneh Wrote: About ANY man is hot in a suit Wink

^True. A man in a suit with a little scruff on his face = constant winning.

“Whoever will be free must make himself free. Freedom is no fairy gift to fall into a man's lap. What is freedom? To have the will to be responsible for one's self.” - Max Stirner.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pet Photos thread where too much is never enough. Whateverist 1189 131132 May 3, 2024 at 4:43 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  new member asswriter 8 291 April 12, 2024 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  New member MistMuse 7 320 April 2, 2024 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  New member Jillybean 19 744 March 4, 2024 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member titanif 8 902 October 10, 2023 at 7:09 pm
Last Post: MR. Macabre 666
  [Serious] Hi. Previous member here. I'm so sorry. Steelfist 2 669 September 21, 2023 at 5:00 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member PaulC 13 1428 August 13, 2023 at 7:50 pm
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  New member Dansup 9 1218 April 1, 2023 at 3:44 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  long time atheist, new member BloodyHeartland 17 2152 February 6, 2022 at 12:36 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  New Member johndoe122931 21 2734 June 2, 2021 at 7:06 am
Last Post: no one