Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 8, 2024, 7:31 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.71 Average
Member Photos
RE: Member Photos
@Festive's child: I did wonder where Tiberius hid his mustache. Now I know better: it was stolen!

Stolen by a kindergartner.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
(October 14, 2012 at 1:03 pm)MysticKnight Wrote: I wish I had kids right now.

Get a dog.
I love my kids and wouldn't trade them for anything in the world... But there are times it would be nice to only have to worry about myself. I miss going on vacation and returning rested, rather than exhausted.

@Lily, that's Huck, he LOVES dress up and disguises... He really worried his dad when he was 2 and his favorite thing was a pink feather boa. He's my little "drama king."
(October 14, 2012 at 1:03 pm)MysticKnight Wrote: I wish I had kids right now.

Hovik and I often lament that there is not way we could afford to raise a child right now... But we still want to. He really wants kids. It makes me sad because people tend to give him funny looks (as if he is a creep) for waving/playing with cute little kids.
[Image: SigBarSping_zpscd7e35e1.png]
(October 15, 2012 at 11:28 am)Annik Wrote: Hovik and I often lament that there is not way we could afford to raise a child right now... But we still want to. He really wants kids. It makes me sad because people tend to give him funny looks (as if he is a creep) for waving/playing with cute little kids.

It's really not about money (well, not completely anyway). I've known really great parents who could never afford anything other than thrift store clothes and toys, who lived in a shoebox apartment where everyone shared a room, etc, but those kids are great because the got/get all the love and attention they need and deserve. On the flip side, I've also known very wealthy parents who just never spent time with their kids. Those kids had/have problems.
(October 15, 2012 at 12:00 pm)festive1 Wrote: It's really not about money (well, not completely anyway). I've known really great parents who could never afford anything other than thrift store clothes and toys, who lived in a shoebox apartment where everyone shared a room, etc, but those kids are great because the got/get all the love and attention they need and deserve. On the flip side, I've also known very wealthy parents who just never spent time with their kids. Those kids had/have problems.

Well, we wouldn't be able to feed another mouth as some days, we can barely feed our own. XD It's not about having -enough- money, it's a matter of having -any- money. Plus we're both still in school and we want to wait until we get married before have kids so the whole insurance-taxes thing goes very smoothly.

Still want kids. Lol
[Image: SigBarSping_zpscd7e35e1.png]
(October 15, 2012 at 12:00 pm)festive1 Wrote: It's really not about money (well, not completely anyway). I've known really great parents who could never afford anything other than thrift store clothes and toys, who lived in a shoebox apartment where everyone shared a room, etc, but those kids are great because the got/get all the love and attention they need and deserve. On the flip side, I've also known very wealthy parents who just never spent time with their kids. Those kids had/have problems.

it is not asmuch about the money than about. "Am I ready?"
I certainly dont want it as a suprise, and if ever, with a partner with whom I can imagine to face such a challenge.
I know a lot of women who left or were left by that incompetent twat they had sex with, who wasn`t eaven able to cook or wash his own clothes, or who though a post pregnancy vagina would mutate into some monster with tentacles, out to seek revenge.
^ Truth. I heard all sorts of bullshit from friends (and a couple lovers) who were inadequate and insecure. So I stopped having sex with anyone I couldn't trust enough to potentially breed with.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
(October 13, 2012 at 6:54 am)thesummerqueen Wrote: Shit we've been infiltrated by a cute Christian

where? I only some Abercrombie-wanna-be playing with his putter

Tongue
[Image: Evolution.png]

I like you, Cinjin, because you're a naughty boy.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pet Photos thread where too much is never enough. Whateverist 1189 131184 May 3, 2024 at 4:43 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  new member asswriter 8 293 April 12, 2024 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  New member MistMuse 7 320 April 2, 2024 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  New member Jillybean 19 764 March 4, 2024 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member titanif 8 902 October 10, 2023 at 7:09 pm
Last Post: MR. Macabre 666
  [Serious] Hi. Previous member here. I'm so sorry. Steelfist 2 669 September 21, 2023 at 5:00 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member PaulC 13 1431 August 13, 2023 at 7:50 pm
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  New member Dansup 9 1218 April 1, 2023 at 3:44 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  long time atheist, new member BloodyHeartland 17 2154 February 6, 2022 at 12:36 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  New Member johndoe122931 21 2738 June 2, 2021 at 7:06 am
Last Post: no one