Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 8, 2024, 12:23 am

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.71 Average
Member Photos
RE: Member Photos
(November 11, 2012 at 2:16 pm)Rhythm Wrote: Baby blueeeees!

Hey you... how did the home purchase go??
We actually got outbid by a measely 1k, but it was a blind auction so there wasn't anything we could do about it. Ah well, plenty of wilderness about. Imma start searching again proper after last frost (don't want to move my babies - or my baby making wife- in the dead of winter).
-hmn, an update on that, it's a boy (and he was going to be our last regardless so I'm pretty happy about that..my wife is reaching a certain age-ed dignity..we'll call it, lol), can't remember whether or not I got geeked out about that yet.-

Some semi recent pics of the brood.

[Image: berrykyhouse030.jpg]
[Image: berrykyhouse073.jpg]
[Image: berrykyhouse038.jpg]

I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Beautiful kids you've got there Rhythm! And congrats on getting your boy! I'd go for baby #3 if it was certain I'd get a girl... Okay, maybe not... I'm done.
(November 12, 2012 at 10:15 am)Rhythm Wrote: Some semi recent pics of the brood.

That is some mighty fine looking spawn you have there. Who was the broodmare?

(November 12, 2012 at 11:07 am)festive1 Wrote: Beautiful kids you've got there Rhythm! And congrats on getting your boy! I'd go for baby #3 if it was certain I'd get a girl... Okay, maybe not... I'm done.

With any luck one of your boys will convert and save you the trouble. Wink
Congrats on your new child! I hope he gets your beard genes!
[Image: SigBarSping_zpscd7e35e1.png]
(November 9, 2012 at 7:50 pm)festive1 Wrote: Cute little one!! How old?

She's six months Tongue
(November 12, 2012 at 11:14 am)whateverist Wrote: That is some mighty fine looking spawn you have there. Who was the broodmare?
An exceedingly pleasant woman whom I refrain from posting pics of that she hasn't pre-approved....call it a job security strategy gleaned from years on the factory line and previous not-so-gainful employment.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Member Photos
(November 12, 2012 at 11:14 am)whateverist Wrote:
(November 12, 2012 at 10:15 am)Rhythm Wrote: [quote='festive1' pid='361715' dateline='1352732865']
Beautiful kids you've got there Rhythm! And congrats on getting your boy! I'd go for baby #3 if it was certain I'd get a girl... Okay, maybe not... I'm done.

With any luck one of your boys will convert and save you the trouble. Wink
My husband was quite alarmed when the little one started showing a fascination with my panties and a pink feather boa my mom got him. Don't worry, I got plenty of embarrassing pics for when he brings home his first college girl/boyfriend!

(November 14, 2012 at 7:52 pm)Reasonable_Jeff Wrote:
(November 9, 2012 at 7:50 pm)festive1 Wrote: Cute little one!! How old?

She's six months Tongue

Aww, that's a fun age! They're all fun actually, just in different ways... But I sure do miss baby snuggles!
Hmn, little boy fascinated with panties and strippers occupational equipment. Sounds legit to me...I'd be a little more worried if he wasn't. My little monkey is thoroughly impressed with heels at the moment. He and I have things in common, I like that. My redheaded daughter takes the cake though. The wife and I are changing Ronans daiper, and she says to us (in her cheeriest, most exuberant voice) "Peckers are awesome!". We couldn;t even get the daiper on his ass with 4 hands on deck we were laughing so hard.
[Image: oldjoe.jpg]

I hate getting older.
[Image: Evolution.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pet Photos thread where too much is never enough. Whateverist 1189 131064 May 3, 2024 at 4:43 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  new member asswriter 8 290 April 12, 2024 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  New member MistMuse 7 320 April 2, 2024 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  New member Jillybean 19 742 March 4, 2024 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member titanif 8 902 October 10, 2023 at 7:09 pm
Last Post: MR. Macabre 666
  [Serious] Hi. Previous member here. I'm so sorry. Steelfist 2 669 September 21, 2023 at 5:00 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member PaulC 13 1426 August 13, 2023 at 7:50 pm
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  New member Dansup 9 1217 April 1, 2023 at 3:44 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  long time atheist, new member BloodyHeartland 17 2150 February 6, 2022 at 12:36 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  New Member johndoe122931 21 2732 June 2, 2021 at 7:06 am
Last Post: no one