Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 9, 2024, 11:02 am

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.71 Average
Member Photos
RE: Member Photos
Ears are good to nibble. Now where has that wife of mine gone?

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(December 15, 2012 at 6:28 pm)thesummerqueen Wrote: Glamorously taking out the trash, then going to the office Christmas party.

[Image: Image930_zpsbe93e6d7.jpg]

You look beautiful Wink
Thanks. I'm about over with the glasses though - need to get a new set of contacts ASAP.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
(December 17, 2012 at 8:13 am)Great Ape Wrote:
(December 15, 2012 at 6:28 pm)thesummerqueen Wrote: Glamorously taking out the trash, then going to the office Christmas party.

[Image: Image930_zpsbe93e6d7.jpg]

You look beautiful Wink

I have to agree.
It is quite rare for a woman to really know how to put on make up well. (not that Summer needs it of course).

If only we had a resource capable of being accessed in multiple places from multiple mobile and stationary devices that had a plethora of free information concerning ANYTHING we wanted to know....
I went to a christmas do last week and some of the women seemed to want to make up as Coco the clown.
They had Rouge and they were gonna use it HARD.

The rule about make up

Less is more.
A lot of women got advice from their mothers who read those stupid old Ladies Home Journal magazines and such and never learned that you had to think about the lighting of the place you were going to as well as not understanding that make up will NOT cover up flaws.

Best make up advice I ever received was "skin first". I spend more time making sure I wash and moisturize and protect my skin than I do applying make up.
I don't know a single guy, not a single one of my male friends, who prefers women with makeup on. What's the point anyway? To trick someone into thinking you look different than you do? Women didn't wear make up for the vast majority of human history. It's another fabricated industry, tricking people thinking they need a product that they don't.

(December 17, 2012 at 1:26 pm)thesummerqueen Wrote: Thanks. I'm about over with the glasses though - need to get a new set of contacts ASAP.

No, boooo. You look good with glasses.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
1) Not true. Women (and men) have been using make up of various kinds since they discovered dyes and stains and lead. There's a long documented history of it. If I can find the book title, I'll drop it to you - it's full of things from history that many people don't realize we had, which include some rather advanced medical procedures and the steam-operated mechanics of Ancient Greece.

2) I don't look different with make up off. I put the make up on to enhance what I have. Rather like the difference between putting on a skirt or wearing dirty jeans. Boyfriend's opinion pretty much matches that analogy. "Oh, you didn't wear make up today? You were probably cleaning and doing all sorts of grubby things. No biggy. I still think you're my smexy." "Oh, you wore make up today? You must have worn the clothes you prefer to wear. Lookin' good babe."

(December 17, 2012 at 1:39 pm)CapnAwesome Wrote: No, boooo. You look good with glasses.

I just don't want to have to wear them every day. I went out to try and shoot yesterday and you know what? It's bloody fucking annoying trying to photograph something when there's rain smeared on your glasses.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pet Photos thread where too much is never enough. Whateverist 1189 131276 May 3, 2024 at 4:43 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  new member asswriter 8 320 April 12, 2024 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  New member MistMuse 7 320 April 2, 2024 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  New member Jillybean 19 777 March 4, 2024 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member titanif 8 902 October 10, 2023 at 7:09 pm
Last Post: MR. Macabre 666
  [Serious] Hi. Previous member here. I'm so sorry. Steelfist 2 669 September 21, 2023 at 5:00 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member PaulC 13 1433 August 13, 2023 at 7:50 pm
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  New member Dansup 9 1218 April 1, 2023 at 3:44 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  long time atheist, new member BloodyHeartland 17 2158 February 6, 2022 at 12:36 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  New Member johndoe122931 21 2742 June 2, 2021 at 7:06 am
Last Post: no one