Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 8, 2024, 2:29 am

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.71 Average
Member Photos
RE: Member Photos
You don't get it Shell - everyone has to admit that they're secretly into it too, or it nullifies Gil's choice. You know. Because we're not all allowed to like different things.

Knowledge doesn't not equal wisdom/intelligence.

I'm sure it takes a lot of "knowledge" to look shredded like Zyzz and inspire a bunch of first worlders to be the same way. To echo Shell, bully for him. I'll stick to admiring people who give a shit about more than how many washboards they can add to their stomach past using dietary knowledge to be a healthy individual.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
I was part trolling and part being serious the entire time. I'm not a douchebag (srs.) I admire his physique and will someday match it. I realise that many people do not prefer defined muscle (especially in the context of intimacy, it seems.)
(January 3, 2013 at 5:59 pm)Gilgamesh Wrote: Mirin'.

I don't even know what that retarded shit means. Go balls deep and get over it.

(January 3, 2013 at 6:01 pm)Gilgamesh Wrote: I was part trolling and part being serious the entire time. I'm not a douchebag (srs.) I admire his physique and will someday match it. I realise that many people do not prefer defined muscle (especially in the context of intimacy, it seems.)

Trolling pro-tip: Don't be so fucking obvious.
(January 3, 2013 at 6:02 pm)Shell B Wrote: I don't even know what that retarded shit means. Go balls deep and get over it.
It means you're reconsidering your choice in partnership.
(January 3, 2013 at 5:50 pm)Gilgamesh Wrote: 4. You shouldn't be hurt by it. Just pointing out that the scenario in which you turn down Zyzz is a fantasy.

It is fantasy because the guy is dead... Tongue
Cunt
(January 3, 2013 at 6:07 pm)frankiej Wrote: It is fantasy because the guy is dead... Tongue
He's lifting with the gods now. Forever mirin'.

=[

(January 3, 2013 at 6:02 pm)Shell B Wrote: Trolling pro-tip: Don't be so fucking obvious.
There is also one important rule to follow when confronted with trolling:
1. Do not feed the troll. Feeding includes responding as if the trolling were serious, or getting irate.

Many jimmies were rustled this day.
(January 3, 2013 at 6:03 pm)Gilgamesh Wrote: It means you're reconsidering your choice in partnership.
She better not be... Sad
"Mirin" is just a slang term for "admiring greatly"... but more importantly: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mirin Big Grin
Cunt
(January 3, 2013 at 6:09 pm)Tiberius Wrote:
(January 3, 2013 at 6:03 pm)Gilgamesh Wrote: It means you're reconsidering your choice in partnership.
She better not be... Sad

Not a chance, darling. I love you more than ever.
(January 3, 2013 at 5:59 pm)Gilgamesh Wrote:
(January 3, 2013 at 5:53 pm)thesummerqueen Wrote: when you dedicate yourself to pumping your physical self up, your spare time has nothing to do with intellect.
I disagree. Of course, you'd agree that intelligence is subjective, anyway, yeah? I think dietary and exercise knowledge is intelligence, by the way. Getting shredded isn't as easy as moving some weights around every day, for anyone who might think it is. It requires a lot of knowledge to look like Zyzz.

(January 3, 2013 at 5:56 pm)Shell B Wrote: Gilgamesh, stop being a twat. Go stick it in his ass and shut the fuck up about him. He's not that attractive. Sorry, but it is true. I'm sure one could say that I have a "selection" of choices and I choose not to sleep with overly muscly men. It's a fact of life that some people are just not into that. Clearly, you are. Bully for you, homeboy. No one cares.
Mirin'.

Zyzz is a phaggot.

Zyzz is also dead.........died in a sauna in Bangkok, liked his steroids too.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pet Photos thread where too much is never enough. Whateverist 1189 131095 May 3, 2024 at 4:43 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  new member asswriter 8 291 April 12, 2024 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  New member MistMuse 7 320 April 2, 2024 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  New member Jillybean 19 744 March 4, 2024 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member titanif 8 902 October 10, 2023 at 7:09 pm
Last Post: MR. Macabre 666
  [Serious] Hi. Previous member here. I'm so sorry. Steelfist 2 669 September 21, 2023 at 5:00 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member PaulC 13 1426 August 13, 2023 at 7:50 pm
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  New member Dansup 9 1217 April 1, 2023 at 3:44 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  long time atheist, new member BloodyHeartland 17 2150 February 6, 2022 at 12:36 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  New Member johndoe122931 21 2732 June 2, 2021 at 7:06 am
Last Post: no one