Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 9, 2024, 10:55 am

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.71 Average
Member Photos
RE: Member Photos
It will probably be 120 again if not hotter here. I have the farmers tan...... lol
Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. - Carl Sagan
Professional Watcher of The Daily Show and The Colbert Report!
I like to be missing an eyeball. Undecided
Pointing around: "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, fuck you, I'm out!"
Half Baked

"Let the atheists come to me, and stop keeping them away, because the kingdom of heathens belongs to people like these." -Saint Bacon
(June 28, 2013 at 12:56 am)Ivy Wrote: I like to be missing an eyeball. Undecided

Don't say such things Ivy! D:

Unless you get an eyepatch, in which case go for it, since eyepatches are rad. Big Grin
freedomfromfallacy » I'm weighing my tears to see if the happy ones weigh the same as the sad ones.
(June 28, 2013 at 12:46 am)Ivy Wrote: 106 F here. My arms do not match with my face and neck. I'm hurting! This sun burn is horrible!

Photos! And for god's sake wear something sensible like TaraJ.
(June 28, 2013 at 12:56 am)Ivy Wrote: I like to be missing an eyeball. Undecided

hmmm.... I doubt you'll like to miss 3D vision.
Leave your eyes in proper working condition... humans rely on them far too much... it's an evolutionary thing.
In the meantime, you can wear the eyepatch, even with good eyes.

Also... Lobster people everywhere!

Warning, cute factor above normal:

Now I'm hungry. Big Grin
Yeah, it's gonna get even worse for me. This weekend is pride so there's going to be a big ass gay party and it's all going to be outside. I already checked the weather this weekend and the high is going to be 101. Lee won't stop telling me to use sun screen... and he's probably right.
I live on facebook. Come see me there. http://www.facebook.com/tara.rizzatto

"If you cling to something as the absolute truth and you are caught in it, when the truth comes in person to knock on your door you will refuse to let it in." ~ Siddhartha Gautama
(June 28, 2013 at 12:56 am)Dragonetti Wrote: It will probably be 120 again if not hotter here. I have the farmers tan...... lol

At that point I believe it becomes a farmer's "burn."
(June 28, 2013 at 9:43 am)Faith No More Wrote:
(June 28, 2013 at 12:56 am)Dragonetti Wrote: It will probably be 120 again if not hotter here. I have the farmers tan...... lol

At that point I believe it becomes a farmer's "burn."

This reminds me of... something a bit unrelated.
Ever heard of the taxi driver tan (also known as the taxi driver's arm, or trucker's tan)?
Yeah, I've heard it called trucker's tan.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pet Photos thread where too much is never enough. Whateverist 1189 131273 May 3, 2024 at 4:43 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  new member asswriter 8 320 April 12, 2024 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  New member MistMuse 7 320 April 2, 2024 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  New member Jillybean 19 777 March 4, 2024 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member titanif 8 902 October 10, 2023 at 7:09 pm
Last Post: MR. Macabre 666
  [Serious] Hi. Previous member here. I'm so sorry. Steelfist 2 669 September 21, 2023 at 5:00 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member PaulC 13 1433 August 13, 2023 at 7:50 pm
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  New member Dansup 9 1218 April 1, 2023 at 3:44 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  long time atheist, new member BloodyHeartland 17 2158 February 6, 2022 at 12:36 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  New Member johndoe122931 21 2742 June 2, 2021 at 7:06 am
Last Post: no one