Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 8, 2024, 1:07 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.71 Average
Member Photos
RE: Member Photos
I would love to start a meme with that picture called "Apathetic Guy."

How 'bout it, Rayaan?
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(July 16, 2013 at 5:51 am)LastPoet Wrote: In case newer people to the forum don't know, Rayaan is smiling on that pic Big Grin

(July 16, 2013 at 8:23 am)Faith No More Wrote: If you had smiled, no one would have recognized you.

So ... is that pic of me like an OPTICAL ILLUSION?

Tongue
(July 16, 2013 at 2:50 am)Rayaan Wrote: Some of the newer members may not recognize the following face, but that's mine.

One day I went through this entire thread from the beginning. I saw your face quite a few times, and everyone was making memes of the fact that you do not smile.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(July 16, 2013 at 4:58 pm)Maelstrom Wrote: One day I went through this entire thread from the beginning. I saw your face quite a few times, and everyone was making memes of the fact that you do not smile.

I just do not smile in pictures, but making memes about that was quite amusing to myself as well. Tongue

[Image: 9267543139_d0b2523a5c_z.jpg]

Me. I don't smile much either, Rayaan. But I managed to avoid most of the scowl I normally show. Didn't even include a dog this time, though that is my garden below. [Man, I've got to trim that mustache before I eat another sandwich.]
Scowl? I haven't noticed a scowl in your pics ... hmm. Well, at least you managed to smile a little, though I think that caused your face to appear a bit more strained now. lol.
(July 17, 2013 at 8:20 pm)Rayaan Wrote: Scowl? I haven't noticed a scowl in your pics ... hmm. Well, at least you managed to smile a little, though I think that caused your face to appear a bit more strained now. lol.

Yep, I'm pretty sure it fractured in a couple places. I should probably have asked my doctor if I was healthy enough for smiling.
(July 17, 2013 at 8:29 pm)whateverist Wrote: Yep, I'm pretty sure it fractured in a couple places. I should probably have asked my doctor if I was healthy enough for smiling.

Erm, you don't have to be "healthy enough" for smiling. You just have to be a human being. Big Grin
I TOTALLY forgot about this picture of The Summer Queen.

Cheers!!

[Image: Evolution.png]

And that reminded me of some of my own forgotten treasures which are, of course, not as graphically sophisticated and artistic as Cinjin's but clever enough. Tongue

Also:

Atheist Forums vs Internet Memes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pet Photos thread where too much is never enough. Whateverist 1189 131161 May 3, 2024 at 4:43 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  new member asswriter 8 292 April 12, 2024 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  New member MistMuse 7 320 April 2, 2024 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  New member Jillybean 19 762 March 4, 2024 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member titanif 8 902 October 10, 2023 at 7:09 pm
Last Post: MR. Macabre 666
  [Serious] Hi. Previous member here. I'm so sorry. Steelfist 2 669 September 21, 2023 at 5:00 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member PaulC 13 1428 August 13, 2023 at 7:50 pm
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  New member Dansup 9 1218 April 1, 2023 at 3:44 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  long time atheist, new member BloodyHeartland 17 2152 February 6, 2022 at 12:36 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  New Member johndoe122931 21 2734 June 2, 2021 at 7:06 am
Last Post: no one