Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 9, 2024, 9:45 am

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.71 Average
Member Photos
RE: Member Photos
A Theist, have you seen any of the cat memes that we made of you? Big Grin Well, here are mines:

http://atheistforums.org/thread-20014-po...#pid481914

http://atheistforums.org/thread-20014-po...#pid484702
(July 29, 2013 at 2:18 pm)Rayaan Wrote: A Theist, have you seen any of the cat memes that we made of you? Big Grin Well, here are mines:

http://atheistforums.org/thread-20014-po...#pid481914

http://atheistforums.org/thread-20014-po...#pid484702
I rate cat memes from you guys? Dude, I'm flattered! But I don't see one wearing a Hawaiian shirt though.

(July 29, 2013 at 12:54 pm)Cinjin Wrote: Stop worrying about what people thing about your face and fucking smile man!
Okay.

[Image: 7sy1.jpg]
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
(July 29, 2013 at 12:54 pm)Cinjin Wrote: Stop worrying about what people thing about your face and fucking smile man!

Did you ever say this to Rayaan?
Yes he did.

Why, does it make you happier when he says that to me instead of A Theist?

Wink
the odd thing is Frodo,

Both Rayaan and A Theist are relatively good-looking. A smile would only improve their photos.

I just think it's interesting that christians (and maybe muslims, I'm not sure) profess this profound happiness and contentment, you know - "a perfect peace," and yet I see none in their faces -- in not even a SINGLE picture.

I think that says a lot.
[Image: Evolution.png]

(July 30, 2013 at 10:38 pm)Cinjin Wrote: I think that says a lot.

These are merely photos and they don't actually "say a lot," in my opinion. Don't judge a book by its cover. Tongue

And people might have different reasons for not smiling in pictures - not necessarily having anything to do with their religion - such as being shy, or feels awkward doing a fake smile, or feels more comfortable with a relaxed, neutral face, or something else.

There are a few atheist members who haven't smiled in any of their photos as well. I don't interpret that to mean that they are unhappy or something.

Pictures only show our faces, our smiles, and stuff, but not what is really in our hearts.
Does peace = smiling? Frowning, yes, I might concur.

[Image: q0e6wkX.jpg]
Re: Member Photos
At the end of my break today I stood up to go back to work and saw this behind me:
[Image: tahysa4y.jpg]
I don't know how long, or how loudly stood there screaming "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH" for, but my team leader came running, thinking I was being attacked. It was kinda embarrassing, but ultimately hilarious.

Then I came home to this:
[Image: e5ahusar.jpg]
One of my favourite books, in Dutch. In theory it should really help with the whole language learning thing. :-D
Introducing my little one to nutrition.

[Image: bookworm_zps37a3116e.jpg]

Took my kids to a Real Madrid vs LA Galaxy soccer game in Phoenix on Thursday. My oldest is a fan.

[Image: ivanmadrid_zps865254c3.jpg]

Updated picture of me on Saturday. Boring wedding, but open bar. Rahul thinks that's good enough. Well, I took a happy picture, so I guess I arrived at the hotel not too bitter. Cheers.

[Image: ibykaboom_zpsf50c9f23.jpg]

What I see on my way to work every day and back. Tan tan tan. those green piles of stuff weren't there. They just popped out. Mostly they were brown when present, all of a sudden they got color. Mostly tan, though. So, my point is, Yuma sucks.

[Image: yuma_zps6c600365.jpg]
Pointing around: "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, fuck you, I'm out!"
Half Baked

"Let the atheists come to me, and stop keeping them away, because the kingdom of heathens belongs to people like these." -Saint Bacon
You have kids? I knew you were married but you never mentioned that you had kids to my awareness before.

Thank goodness you aren't one of those anti-kids people. I don't know how to relate to them. I love my girls too much to comprehend such sentiment.

(August 6, 2013 at 3:38 am)Ivy Wrote: Updated picture of me on Saturday. Boring wedding, but open bar. Rahul thinks that's good enough. Well, I took a happy picture, so I guess I arrived at the hotel not too bitter. Cheers.

[Image: ibykaboom_zpsf50c9f23.jpg]

Cleavage shot...

[Image: HappyCat.jpg]
Everything I needed to know about life I learned on Dagobah.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pet Photos thread where too much is never enough. Whateverist 1189 131268 May 3, 2024 at 4:43 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  new member asswriter 8 320 April 12, 2024 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  New member MistMuse 7 320 April 2, 2024 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  New member Jillybean 19 777 March 4, 2024 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member titanif 8 902 October 10, 2023 at 7:09 pm
Last Post: MR. Macabre 666
  [Serious] Hi. Previous member here. I'm so sorry. Steelfist 2 669 September 21, 2023 at 5:00 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member PaulC 13 1433 August 13, 2023 at 7:50 pm
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  New member Dansup 9 1218 April 1, 2023 at 3:44 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  long time atheist, new member BloodyHeartland 17 2157 February 6, 2022 at 12:36 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  New Member johndoe122931 21 2742 June 2, 2021 at 7:06 am
Last Post: no one