Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 8, 2024, 1:51 am

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.71 Average
Member Photos
RE: Member Photos
(October 6, 2013 at 4:42 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote:
max-greece Wrote:I've only ever been on a motorbike once in my life (on the back). Probably the most scared I have ever been. Yamaha RD350(?) - the guy driving it was mental.

Ahh so you know Zen then? You have also forgotten the physics of it all. Hehe An RD350? Air cooled or liquid cooled? (Zen is asking. He has owned a number of RD's)

Sadly I couldn't tell you. Motorbikes are not really my thing but I just remember the guy in the pub mentioning RD350 about 30 times per hour in the conversation. He was very proud of it.

If it helps this happened in about 1984 and the bike wasn't brand new. I couldn't even tell you the colour other than the seat which was certainly brown by the time I got off it.
Oh dear....I'm getting a complete run down on the RD's of that time period! Aparently it was water/ liquid cooled and a whole host of other specs that are just flying right over my head.

Zen LOVES his bikes (and anything else mechanical, even watches) We also have the "Badger Paw Of Approval" for this "Strumpet" it seems she 'chug-a-lugs' along @ 5000rpm doing 140kph (a fair clip) sans panniers and top box.
Zen Wrote:"A most suitable sports bike, and I'm over losing the Fazer FZ1"
Hehe

Me? I'm still waiting to be able to afford a Kawasaki Ninja 350

I came THIS close!

"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Went on a trip to Savannah, GA and took a Panoramic shot with my phone and got a sweet pic (Wormsloe Historic State Park).

[Image: file.php?id=69]
Sorry wolfus but I am unable to access that image.
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Kichi, you have such good taste! A Ninja.. *Kay drools a little bit*

And man do you look cool straddling it Heart
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Just in case the image isn't coming out correctly... Here's a down-scaled version

[Image: 9gddf9.jpg]
(October 6, 2013 at 7:33 am)Kayenneh Wrote: Kichi, you have such good taste! Heart

Don't forget to tell Zen that! Hehe

(October 6, 2013 at 8:10 am)wolf39us Wrote: Just in case the image isn't coming out correctly... Here's a down-scaled version

OK. So what am I looking at? (nice shot, but what is it?) Looks like wetlands.
(October 6, 2013 at 6:18 am)wolf39us Wrote: Went on a trip to Savannah, GA and took a Panoramic shot with my phone and got a sweet pic (Wormsloe Historic State Park).

[Image: file.php?id=69]
That pic comes from the AF.com forum.... non-members can't see it.
Can you host it somewhere else?

EDIT: nevermind... Wink
(October 6, 2013 at 8:18 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote:
(October 6, 2013 at 7:33 am)Kayenneh Wrote: Kichi, you have such good taste! Heart

Don't forget to tell Zen that! Hehe

(October 6, 2013 at 8:10 am)wolf39us Wrote: Just in case the image isn't coming out correctly... Here's a down-scaled version

OK. So what am I looking at? (nice shot, but what is it?) Looks like wetlands.

I believe it's wetlands as well... I walked a trail at Wormsloe Historic Site (Savannah, GA) and came across what I thought would be an amazing Panoramic view. It's a challenge and you need to have a steady hand, but with my new iPhone 5S I was surprised at how the picture came out!
Good pic!

(*Kichi runs off with kudos for picking the wetlands!) Tongue

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pet Photos thread where too much is never enough. Whateverist 1189 131087 May 3, 2024 at 4:43 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  new member asswriter 8 291 April 12, 2024 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  New member MistMuse 7 320 April 2, 2024 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  New member Jillybean 19 744 March 4, 2024 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member titanif 8 902 October 10, 2023 at 7:09 pm
Last Post: MR. Macabre 666
  [Serious] Hi. Previous member here. I'm so sorry. Steelfist 2 669 September 21, 2023 at 5:00 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member PaulC 13 1426 August 13, 2023 at 7:50 pm
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  New member Dansup 9 1217 April 1, 2023 at 3:44 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  long time atheist, new member BloodyHeartland 17 2150 February 6, 2022 at 12:36 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  New Member johndoe122931 21 2732 June 2, 2021 at 7:06 am
Last Post: no one