Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 8, 2024, 4:12 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.71 Average
Member Photos
RE: Member Photos
I've missed AF all day! Ecksmas wore me out!
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
I am always alone in office. Now, if I could get my customers to stop calling me, I would take a nap.
Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. - Carl Sagan
Professional Watcher of The Daily Show and The Colbert Report!
All of a sudden I feel all warm and fuzzy. Well... not fuzzy, per se. But yes warm. Well... not horny warm. Just ready to cuddle. I have no cuddle people, so I will cuddle my phone in which I'm texting all of you via AF. I just hope my phone doesn't slip and gets cuddled by certain body parts that could cost me my phone and the not feeling horny part.
Pointing around: "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, fuck you, I'm out!"
Half Baked

"Let the atheists come to me, and stop keeping them away, because the kingdom of heathens belongs to people like these." -Saint Bacon
(December 26, 2013 at 3:03 am)Ivy Wrote: Awww luckie. Even when I'm away I still love you. Muah!

AF has been my only company all day. Sad
Whyyyyyyyyyyyy???

if I were there I'd cuddle you up good Smile

plus I am horny, so

(December 26, 2013 at 3:03 am)Dragonetti Wrote: Also, what constitutes as a spy?

Not wanting to get hugged
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]
LOL! I've been gone from society too long.
Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. - Carl Sagan
(December 26, 2013 at 3:20 am)Dragonetti Wrote: LOL! I've been gone from society too long.

Interaction with society is overrated.
(December 26, 2013 at 3:20 am)Dragonetti Wrote: LOL! I've been gone from society too long.

Also a spy thing to say Thinking
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]
Geez. How many posts since someone has posted a photo of themselves?
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
Not sure. I would take a hug, but too shy to make the first move.
(December 26, 2013 at 3:30 am)Dragonetti Wrote: Not sure. I would take a hug, but too shy to make the first move.

HUG*!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm Mexican. Mexicans say hello by kissing your face. I have no problem in hugging first. Hug hug hug hug hug!
Pointing around: "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, fuck you, I'm out!"
Half Baked

"Let the atheists come to me, and stop keeping them away, because the kingdom of heathens belongs to people like these." -Saint Bacon

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pet Photos thread where too much is never enough. Whateverist 1189 131173 May 3, 2024 at 4:43 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  new member asswriter 8 292 April 12, 2024 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  New member MistMuse 7 320 April 2, 2024 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  New member Jillybean 19 762 March 4, 2024 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member titanif 8 902 October 10, 2023 at 7:09 pm
Last Post: MR. Macabre 666
  [Serious] Hi. Previous member here. I'm so sorry. Steelfist 2 669 September 21, 2023 at 5:00 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member PaulC 13 1430 August 13, 2023 at 7:50 pm
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  New member Dansup 9 1218 April 1, 2023 at 3:44 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  long time atheist, new member BloodyHeartland 17 2153 February 6, 2022 at 12:36 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  New Member johndoe122931 21 2737 June 2, 2021 at 7:06 am
Last Post: no one