Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 9, 2024, 2:33 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.71 Average
Member Photos
RE: Member Photos
So cool because my name is Morgan too Smile

I have a 3 year old son he turns 4 in Feb. Kids are great.
Zen and Kichi, your family is so beautiful! You all seem like a lovely bunch!

"Look auntie, we're monkeys!" Well, I'll say!

[Image: 2013-06-08+10.07.02.jpg]
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

(January 23, 2014 at 8:38 am)Kayenneh Wrote: Zen and Kichi, your family is so beautiful! You all seem like a lovely bunch!

"Look auntie, we're monkeys!" Well, I'll say!

[Image: 2013-06-08+10.07.02.jpg]

While they're up there.... gorgeous as they are....

Is there any fruit? And can they use a chainsaw?

And what type of tree is it? (Acer sp?)

Newest "grand Nephew"
[Image: 1517591_10203054144704036_900341012_n.jpg]

Mum, Dad and the little one
[Image: 1187096_10202978148804186_503087829_n.jpg]
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(January 23, 2014 at 8:44 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: While they're up there.... gorgeous as they are....

And what type of tree is it?

It's Quercus an oak. No fruit, but plenty of acorns. They have apple trees in the orchard though, so during late summer there is a lot of climbing and eating in the treetops Big Grin
And chainsaws, hell no! Too young to use such a thing Tongue
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Everyone has the cutest kiddos on here.
(January 23, 2014 at 8:54 am)Kayenneh Wrote:
(January 23, 2014 at 8:44 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: While they're up there.... gorgeous as they are....

And what type of tree is it?

It's Quercus an oak. No fruit, but plenty of acorns. They have apple trees in the orchard though, so during late summer there is a lot of climbing and eating in the treetops Big Grin
And chainsaws, hell no! Too young to use such a thing Tongue

You were right Quercus sp (if you don't know which "Oak" it is). So did those little monkeys gather some acorns for Auntie?

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeelll I had to ask. Could do with some pruning there, from what I see. Tongue

(January 23, 2014 at 9:08 am)ElleBelle Wrote: Everyone has the cutest kiddos on here.

All kiddos are cute....and then they grow up. Dodgy
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(January 23, 2014 at 9:10 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: You were right Quercus sp (if you don't know which "Oak" it is). So did those little monkeys gather some acorns for Auntie?

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeelll I had to ask. Could do with some pruning there, from what I see. Tongue

Actually, the game is to feed the ape-auntie leaves, which she is supposed to catch in her mouth. Very funny.. Big Grin
And yeah, it could most definitely use some pruning, but my sister's garden is huge, so the oak isn't a priority. The flowers, potato patch, the orchard, the lawns and the little greenhouse are bigger priorities. Smile

Some pics from J's garden, that I took last summer:

(January 23, 2014 at 9:21 am)Kayenneh Wrote:
(January 23, 2014 at 9:10 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: You were right Quercus sp (if you don't know which "Oak" it is). So did those little monkeys gather some acorns for Auntie?

Actually, the game is to feed the ape-auntie leaves, which she is supposed to catch in her mouth. Very funny.. Big Grin
And yeah, it could most definitely use some pruning, but my sister's garden is huge, so the oak isn't a priority. The flowers, potato patch, the orchard, the lawns and the little greenhouse are bigger priorities. Smile

Some pics from J's garden, that I took last summer:

Damn you Kayenneh! No names and so many tantalising plants that I have never met! Sad

Four Generations of Prohmie men!
[Image: 1499656_10202846256666965_1660680105_n.jpg]
(January 23, 2014 at 9:24 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: Damn you Kayenneh! No names and so many tantalising plants that I have never met! Sad

I have mostly no idea either what grows in her garden. The bigger part is planted by the lady who lived in the house before my sister's family (the lady was a great-aunt of my brother-in-law), so J doesn't know either what grows there. This is probably the most curious flower I've found:

[Image: 2013-06-10+15.54.13.jpg]

What is is?! Big Grin

(January 23, 2014 at 9:28 am)Kayenneh Wrote:
(January 23, 2014 at 9:24 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: Damn you Kayenneh! No names and so many tantalising plants that I have never met! Sad

I have mostly no idea either what grows in her garden. The bigger part is planted by the lady who lived in the house before my sister's family (the lady was a great-aunt of my brother-in-law), so J doesn't know either what grows there. This is probably the most curious flower I've found:

[Image: 2013-06-10+15.54.13.jpg]

What is is?! Big Grin

Iris probably aphylla Also known as "Bearded Iris" although this one is Tricoloured.
Nice Smile
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iris_(plant)

I there some pharmacological use for Orris root?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pet Photos thread where too much is never enough. Whateverist 1189 131297 May 3, 2024 at 4:43 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  new member asswriter 8 320 April 12, 2024 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  New member MistMuse 7 321 April 2, 2024 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  New member Jillybean 19 778 March 4, 2024 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member titanif 8 902 October 10, 2023 at 7:09 pm
Last Post: MR. Macabre 666
  [Serious] Hi. Previous member here. I'm so sorry. Steelfist 2 669 September 21, 2023 at 5:00 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member PaulC 13 1434 August 13, 2023 at 7:50 pm
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  New member Dansup 9 1218 April 1, 2023 at 3:44 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  long time atheist, new member BloodyHeartland 17 2159 February 6, 2022 at 12:36 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  New Member johndoe122931 21 2743 June 2, 2021 at 7:06 am
Last Post: no one