Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 8, 2024, 7:39 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.71 Average
Member Photos
RE: Member Photos
(April 8, 2014 at 12:34 am)Phatt Matt s Wrote: I don't know what to do Sad

It says private. You have to make it public Wink

I preferred your previous username. Change it back at once I say.
[Image: thfrog.gif]

(April 8, 2014 at 3:37 am)Sejanus Wrote:

I preferred your previous username. Change it back at once I say.

Agreed. Why won't you be TC? I don't wants to call you PM Sad
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
We went to the museum a few weeks ago. Among other things, there was a dinosaur display (which made the two-year-old's day), a Lego display, and some large Lego-like blocks. The girls and I worked on a tower. They each got to put on a cap once it got taller than me.

Alice's turn:
[Image: Alicecap_zpsfeb038b0.jpg]

Jane's turn:
[Image: Janecap_zps28090c3f.jpg]

Also, I was running through my Photobucket and realized I had these old ones from Halloween three and four years ago. For the first three years, we'd dress up together in themes:

2010: the gorilla and zookeeper from Goodnight Gorilla

[Image: Halloween10.jpg]

2011: a knight and fairy princess

[Image: Halloween2011.jpg]

I wore the same costume in 2009 and she was a dragon, but I don't have the pics handy. Yes that's real chainmail (well, aluminum chaimail). My cousin got married and I stood in his wedding. Instead of tuxes, we wore that. He made all three shirts himself.
(April 8, 2014 at 8:29 am)RobbyPants Wrote: We went to the museum a few weeks ago. Among other things, there was a dinosaur display (which made the two-year-old's day), a Lego display, and some large Lego-like blocks. The girls and I worked on a tower. They each got to put on a cap once it got taller than me.

Alice's turn:
[Image: Alicecap_zpsfeb038b0.jpg]

Jane's turn:
[Image: Janecap_zps28090c3f.jpg]

Also, I was running through my Photobucket and realized I had these old ones from Halloween three and four years ago. For the first three years, we'd dress up together in themes:

2010: the gorilla and zookeeper from Goodnight Gorilla

[Image: Halloween10.jpg]

2011: a knight and fairy princess

[Image: Halloween2011.jpg]

I wore the same costume in 2009 and she was a dragon, but I don't have the pics handy. Yes that's real chainmail (well, aluminum chaimail). My cousin got married and I stood in his wedding. Instead of tuxes, we wore that. He made all three shirts himself.

U r awesome.... cute kids.. Robby Pants for president!!!!
Early doors. But here is one of me from the weekend, photobombed by my African Grey.

[Image: photo.jpg]
Robbypants, you are officially a Cool Dad™.
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
(April 8, 2014 at 8:56 am)truthBtold Wrote: U r awesome.... cute kids.. Robby Pants for president!!!!

I appreciate the vote of confidence, but I'm pretty sure my religious views make me unelectable in America. :p

(April 8, 2014 at 9:32 am)Tonus Wrote: Robbypants, you are officially a Cool Dad™.

Thanks!
(April 8, 2014 at 3:39 am)Losty Wrote:
(April 8, 2014 at 3:37 am)Sejanus Wrote: I preferred your previous username. Change it back at once I say.

Agreed. Why won't you be TC? I don't wants to call you PM Sad
u can call me tc or pms
(April 8, 2014 at 12:03 pm)Phatt Matt s Wrote:
(April 8, 2014 at 3:39 am)Losty Wrote: Agreed. Why won't you be TC? I don't wants to call you PM Sad
u can call me tc or pms

;(
I want you to know that you will always be TC in my heart!
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pet Photos thread where too much is never enough. Whateverist 1189 131184 May 3, 2024 at 4:43 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  new member asswriter 8 293 April 12, 2024 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  New member MistMuse 7 320 April 2, 2024 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  New member Jillybean 19 764 March 4, 2024 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member titanif 8 902 October 10, 2023 at 7:09 pm
Last Post: MR. Macabre 666
  [Serious] Hi. Previous member here. I'm so sorry. Steelfist 2 669 September 21, 2023 at 5:00 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member PaulC 13 1431 August 13, 2023 at 7:50 pm
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  New member Dansup 9 1218 April 1, 2023 at 3:44 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  long time atheist, new member BloodyHeartland 17 2154 February 6, 2022 at 12:36 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  New Member johndoe122931 21 2738 June 2, 2021 at 7:06 am
Last Post: no one