Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 8, 2024, 12:40 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.71 Average
Member Photos
RE: Member Photos
How come no one has invited Amalynne0 to join A69, yet?
Losty and Luckie are distracted, methinks.

Amalynne0, you are hereby invited to join the most exclusive area in the forum: Area 69.
Alas, not all is a piece of cake... Read carefully in order to join: https://atheistforums.org/thread-11476-p...#pid251794
Oh no Amalynne I have failed you! Please please bring all that sexiness to a69. I forgot to enjoy you because Luckie was talking dirty to me and that makes me forget everything else Blush

Umm....invite I meant to say invite you haha
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(July 17, 2014 at 1:57 pm)pocaracas Wrote: How come no one has invited Amalynne0 to join A69, yet?

Amalynne0, you are hereby invited to join the most exclusive area in the forum: Area 69.
Alas, not all is a piece of cake... Read carefully in order to join: https://atheistforums.org/thread-11476-p...#pid251794

[modhat] This is currently under review and an announcement will be made shortly on the application process. Apologies for the inconvenience [/modhat]
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
(July 17, 2014 at 2:43 pm)Fidel_Castronaut Wrote:
(July 17, 2014 at 1:57 pm)pocaracas Wrote: How come no one has invited Amalynne0 to join A69, yet?

[modhat] This is currently under review and an announcement will be made shortly on the application process. Apologies for the inconvenience [/modhat]
oh, ffs!!! tons of new mods and now they want to change everything!
At least, change for the better! Wink
This review could have been started just a newbie sooner in my opinion but that's just me.

0/10

Smile

We're trying to protect members as obviously a lot of the content there can be personal.

Like I said, we'll be making an announcement soon which will clarify.

If I could force more bewbs I would. But alas, my powers don't extend that far Sad
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
(July 17, 2014 at 2:39 pm)Losty Wrote: Oh no Amalynne I have failed you! Please please bring all that sexiness to a69. I forgot to enjoy you because Luckie was talking dirty to me and that makes me forget everything else Blush

Enjoy me?? It's that kind of forum is it? *blink blink*

:p
The gods offer no rewards for intellect. There was never one yet that showed any interest in it.
-- Mark Twain, Notebook
(July 17, 2014 at 2:58 pm)Amalynne0 Wrote: Enjoy me?? It's that kind of forum is it? *blink blink*

Losty is the undisputed master of... interesting... first impressions.
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
(July 17, 2014 at 3:37 pm)Tonus Wrote:
(July 17, 2014 at 2:58 pm)Amalynne0 Wrote: Enjoy me?? It's that kind of forum is it? *blink blink*

Losty is the undisputed master of... interesting... first impressions.

Whatever do you mean fine sir?

(July 17, 2014 at 2:58 pm)Amalynne0 Wrote:
(July 17, 2014 at 2:39 pm)Losty Wrote: Oh no Amalynne I have failed you! Please please bring all that sexiness to a69. I forgot to enjoy you because Luckie was talking dirty to me and that makes me forget everything else Blush

Enjoy me?? It's that kind of forum is it? *blink blink*

Well in my defense I accidentally typed what I was imagining instead of what I wanted to say...Blush

0/10

I'll join are 69 as soon as I get my new ID card, but I'll make a promise to all of you guys, I'll never see pictures of any member naked Tongue
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pet Photos thread where too much is never enough. Whateverist 1189 131159 May 3, 2024 at 4:43 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  new member asswriter 8 292 April 12, 2024 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  New member MistMuse 7 320 April 2, 2024 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  New member Jillybean 19 762 March 4, 2024 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member titanif 8 902 October 10, 2023 at 7:09 pm
Last Post: MR. Macabre 666
  [Serious] Hi. Previous member here. I'm so sorry. Steelfist 2 669 September 21, 2023 at 5:00 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member PaulC 13 1428 August 13, 2023 at 7:50 pm
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  New member Dansup 9 1218 April 1, 2023 at 3:44 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  long time atheist, new member BloodyHeartland 17 2152 February 6, 2022 at 12:36 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  New Member johndoe122931 21 2734 June 2, 2021 at 7:06 am
Last Post: no one