Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 8, 2024, 12:10 am

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.71 Average
Member Photos
RE: Member Photos
(April 28, 2015 at 9:20 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote: Sinewy.

It's a lot easier to look like you have muscle definition when you are in the middle of flexing every muscle in your body out of unconcious fear. When I'm not climbing I just look pretty normal.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
(April 28, 2015 at 9:17 pm)CapnAwesome Wrote: This is me on the most famous rock climb in Australia. It's probably not really as hardcore as it looks.

[Image: 11113618_861210140582368_3301221973390857961_o.jpg]

That looks awesome.
But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, His Son, purifies us from all sin.
Damn, Cap! Now that's what I call, "Hangin' out!"  Heights don't bother me, as long as I still have something under my feet to stand on. Don't think I'd want to hang off the side of a cliff like that.

Another in my hat collection. This was a roughed up vintage Western hat that I was able to restore and give new life to....

[Image: Texas_Fedora_01.jpg]

[Image: Texas_Fedora_02.jpg]

[Image: Texas_Fedora_03.jpg]
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
(May 3, 2015 at 3:29 pm)A Theist Wrote: >snip<

You look like someone who's lemonade I would not want to spill. Mean-lookin' Tongue
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
(May 3, 2015 at 3:34 pm)Iroscato Wrote:
(May 3, 2015 at 3:29 pm)A Theist Wrote: >snip<

You look like someone who's lemonade I would not want to spill. Mean-lookin' Tongue

Here's a picture of me smiling....looks more friendly Wink

[Image: Smiley.png]

Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
[Image: l086g.jpg]
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
(May 3, 2015 at 3:29 pm)A Theist Wrote: Damn, Cap! Now that's what I call, "Hangin' out!"  Heights don't bother me, as long as I still have something under my feet to stand on. Don't think I'd want to hang off the side of a cliff like that.

Another in my hat collection. This was a roughed up vintage Western hat that I was able to restore and give new life to....

When you show one of those hats you restored, can you also share a pic of them before the restoration job?
You won't believe how much praise you'll get for it! Wink
(May 3, 2015 at 5:43 pm)pocaracas Wrote:
(May 3, 2015 at 3:29 pm)A Theist Wrote: Damn, Cap! Now that's what I call, "Hangin' out!"  Heights don't bother me, as long as I still have something under my feet to stand on. Don't think I'd want to hang off the side of a cliff like that.

When you show one of those hats you restored, can you also share a pic of them before the restoration job?
Yeah, I wish I would have done that. I usually take pics of the hats as I work on them. Here's a different one that I re-blocked and cleaned the stains from. I also sewed on a vintage thin ribbon...

[Image: stain_1.jpg]

[Image: stain_2.jpg]

sewing on the ribbon...

[Image: Stagecoach_R_04.jpg]

the final results...

[Image: Stagecoach_R_11.jpg]

[Image: Stagecoach_R_09.jpg]

Here's another one after re-blocking...

[Image: Western_Indy_06.jpg]

sewing on a vintage 6 ply mid-ribbon...

[Image: Western_Indy_05.jpg]

the final result...

[Image: IW_02.jpg]

I thought the ribbons were just tight around... sewed... nice.
Also, that first pic... I had never seen a fedora without the creases... LOL
Before...

[Image: Cowboy_Tele.jpg]

During...

[Image: Blk_and_Brgndy_02.jpg]

After...

[Image: Burgundy_bow_02.jpg]

(May 3, 2015 at 6:55 pm)pocaracas Wrote: I thought the ribbons were just tight around... sewed... nice.
Also, that first pic... I had never seen a fedora without the creases... LOL

Thanks. Actually, the one you saw without the crease is a Western that was still drying out on a hat block. After I took it off the block I creased it...

Before...on the block

[Image: stain_1.jpg]

After....

[Image: Stagecoach_R_11.jpg]

Here's one of my hat blocks that I use...

[Image: 0326151448.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pet Photos thread where too much is never enough. Whateverist 1189 131061 May 3, 2024 at 4:43 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  new member asswriter 8 290 April 12, 2024 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  New member MistMuse 7 320 April 2, 2024 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  New member Jillybean 19 742 March 4, 2024 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member titanif 8 902 October 10, 2023 at 7:09 pm
Last Post: MR. Macabre 666
  [Serious] Hi. Previous member here. I'm so sorry. Steelfist 2 669 September 21, 2023 at 5:00 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member PaulC 13 1426 August 13, 2023 at 7:50 pm
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  New member Dansup 9 1217 April 1, 2023 at 3:44 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  long time atheist, new member BloodyHeartland 17 2150 February 6, 2022 at 12:36 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  New Member johndoe122931 21 2731 June 2, 2021 at 7:06 am
Last Post: no one