Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 15, 2024, 2:29 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shia Islamic Argument for the existence of God
RE: Shia Islamic Argument for the existence of God
Quote:I'm a Shia Muslim
Hello.
You mean "from the racist tribal order, that demands all of humanity to bow for an Arab tribe called "Banee Hashem" ".

Or AKA; Ahlo Al Bayt. Let's be more specific and say: the decedents of Ali.
Thank you for making that clear.

Quote:All of the traditional arguments for God's existence have been refuted

In the Quran, this verses say:

Sura 51
( 20 )   And on the earth are signs for the certain [in faith]
( 21 )   And in yourselves. Then will you not see?

Then again, in these verses:

Sura 10
( 100 )   And it is not for a soul to believe except by permission of Allah, and He will place defilement upon those who will not use reason.

( 101 )   Say, "Observe what is in the heavens and earth." But of no avail will be signs or warners to a people who do not believe

( 102 )   So do they wait except for like [what occurred in] the days of those who passed on before them? Say, "Then wait; indeed, I am with you among those who wait."

( 103 )   Then We will save our messengers and those who have believed. Thus, it is an obligation upon Us that We save the believers
( 104 )   Say, [O Muhammad], "O people, if you are in doubt as to my religion - then I do not worship those which you worship besides Allah; but I worship Allah, who causes your death. And I have been commanded to be of the believers

From what I see; obviously you came late to the event; looks like God preceded you and created enough arguments in heaven and earth; he called them "signs"; and obviously (and check my bold) he ordered you to say "observe what is in heaven and earth" to people who don't believe; instead of copy/paste eye-tearing blocks of words.

Then (and check my bold again; Sura 10 verse 101) he says: there is a type of people who don't believe.
Despite seeing the obvious signs !

I stress my Lord's -and your lord; and atheist's lord- verse:
 But of no avail will be signs or warners to a people who do not believe

Then, he tells you in an other verse:

Sura 27
(9 )   O Moses, indeed it is I - Allah, the Exalted in Might, the Wise."

( 10 )   And [he was told], "Throw down your staff." But when he saw it writhing as if it were a snake, he turned in flight and did not return. [Allah said], "O Moses, fear not. Indeed, in My presence the messengers do not fear.

( 11 )   Otherwise, he who wrongs, then substitutes good after evil - indeed, I am Forgiving and Merciful.

( 12 )   And put your hand into the opening of your garment [at the breast]; it will come out white without disease. [These are] among the nine signs [you will take] to Pharaoh and his people. Indeed, they have been a people defiantly disobedient."
( 13 )   But when there came to them Our visible signs, they said, "This is obvious magic."

A hand that turns white; a staff that turns into a serpent; real physical serpent and not something like this chemical reaction (cheap magic tricks):

And finally:

Sura 10
( 96 )   Indeed, those upon whom the word of your Lord has come into effect will not believe,
( 97 )   Even if every sign should come to them, until they see the painful punishment.

And, as Muslims, we should know that people who think they are better than everyone and deserve to be glorified; i.e egoistical fellas who can't see past their own noses, will not believe:

Sura 7
( 146 )   I will turn away from My signs those who are arrogant upon the earth without right; and if they should see every sign, they will not believe in it. And if they see the way of consciousness, they will not adopt it as a way; but if they see the way of error, they will adopt it as a way. That is because they have denied Our signs and they were heedless of them.
( 147 )   Those who denied Our signs and the meeting of the Hereafter - their deeds have become worthless. Are they recompensed except for what they used to do?

So, let me get this straight: do you think, that God needs you, to make people believe?
Did you really, really, really, thought that this life is about that?
Did you really, just missed all these Quranic verses?

Indeed; you guys -Sunna and Shia- waste your lives singing the Qran like a symphony, and worship your demonic leaders.

http://www.al-islam.org/faith-and-reason...vi-tehrani

Stop listening to them, have faith in your lord, and read. Just read this book. Don't sing it; read it.

You destroyed the Middle East ! 
Enough !!!

Me?

I'm not your kind of people. 
I'm nobody's kind of people. 

I walk with this book; I walk by faith. That God is truly a God; that doesn't need "turbans" to teach him religion and make arguments for him.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shia Islamic Argument for the existence of God - by WinterHold - May 14, 2016 at 5:16 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Proving the Existence of a First Cause Muhammad Rizvi 3 819 June 23, 2023 at 5:50 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  The existence of God smithd 314 22036 November 23, 2022 at 10:44 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Veridican Argument for the Existence of God The Veridican 14 1909 January 16, 2022 at 4:48 pm
Last Post: brewer
  A 'proof' of God's existence - free will mrj 54 6648 August 9, 2020 at 10:25 am
Last Post: Sal
  Best arguments for or against God's existence mcc1789 22 3056 May 22, 2019 at 9:16 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The Argument Against God's Existence From God's Imperfect Choice Edwardo Piet 53 8380 June 4, 2018 at 2:06 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The Objective Moral Values Argument AGAINST The Existence Of God Edwardo Piet 58 14205 May 2, 2018 at 2:06 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Berkeley's argument for the existence of God FlatAssembler 130 14338 April 1, 2018 at 12:51 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Arguments for God's Existence from Contingency datc 386 43393 December 1, 2017 at 2:07 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  A good argument for God's existence (long but worth it) Mystic 179 33784 October 26, 2017 at 1:51 pm
Last Post: Crossless2.0