Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 28, 2024, 1:34 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Emergency Auxiliary Backup Cat #2 health scare
RE: Emergency Auxiliary Backup Cat #2 health scare
Aren't all cats poised and graceful? Tongue
I've never been able to keep a cat alive longer than a year so I dunno about cat problems much.. I do remember my favorite cat. Dosha was a cat with a dogs mind! He would walk on the edge of the tub too and "accidentally" flick his tail too far and "fall in". Dumb coyotes got him though, the one time he escaped the house. Bad luck Sad after that I tried watching a cat and her kittens for the ASPCA. They didn't tell me the mom was feral so that was an interesting six weeks! She took up shop under my bed and anytime I wanted to sleep, I'd have to make a run and jump onto it, and if I rolled over in the middle of the night she would make a growl from a horror movie! The kittens, I'm happy to say, were. "Very well adjusted, box trained, and adoptable".
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Emergency Auxiliary Backup Cat #2 health scare - by Mystical - August 12, 2016 at 2:33 am
RE: Emergency Auxiliary Backup Cat #2 health scare - by vorlon13 - September 13, 2016 at 11:42 am
RE: Emergency Auxiliary Backup Cat #2 health scare - by brewer - November 17, 2016 at 10:09 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  So my cat wants to eat me? Whaaaa? Brian37 29 2226 January 22, 2019 at 7:17 pm
Last Post: Phoque
  Sport and mental health. purplepurpose 24 2296 August 16, 2018 at 7:34 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Tips on how to boost eye health purplepurpose 24 2677 March 3, 2018 at 8:52 pm
Last Post: AFTT47
  Emergency Auxiliary Backup Cat #2, continued . . . vorlon13 3 420 August 15, 2017 at 12:12 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Religion and mental health mcolafson 18 3189 October 6, 2016 at 7:12 pm
Last Post: Catholic_Lady
  Catholics and Health Care brewer 2 610 September 10, 2016 at 9:09 pm
Last Post: Athene
  Air pollution causes cancer, world health authority says pocaracas 3 1371 October 17, 2013 at 12:48 pm
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
  In sickness and in health Violet 25 5897 July 10, 2010 at 7:16 am
Last Post: The Omnissiunt One