Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 2, 2024, 6:39 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is there a real chance that there is a multiverse?
RE: Is there a real chance that there is a multiverse?
(September 8, 2016 at 11:18 pm)bennyboy Wrote:
(September 8, 2016 at 10:40 pm)Arkilogue Wrote: You are talking about the Pythagorean Comma and the spiral of fifths, yes?

The further division of space time within a universe lead geometrically to 4 circles of fourths and a fifth (prior) torus that spirals down through them.

And lmao that you mention the hand....make a fist.....it's a prior "5th" that vertically wraps around 4 horizontal fingers.

Also found in the structure of the heart 4 chambers (that are now pair specific) are surrounded both inwardly and outwardly by a spiral muscle.

Going even deeper in the structure of DNA: 4 nucleotides that are pair specific, wrapped on either side by a spiral structure.

This is borderline schizophrenic. You are connecting ideas that should not be connected. You're also completely ignoring what I said about music-- there IS no natural order or progression to the sounds, it is our attempt to make order out of chaos which leads us to a variety of tuning systems. I've explicitly explained why you SHOULD NOT make a connection, and you've gone on to make more, even flimsier, connections.

You are not on a good path intellectually. You're about one Holy Book or one package of Kool-Aid from thinking you're the Messiah, I think.

I've asked before, but I really would like an answer for interest's sake-- have you been diagnosed for schizophrenia or anything like that?

I'd be very careful and hesitant about the mental health conclusions because I've met plenty of people doing exactly the same thing, it's so common the theory institute here has a whole cupboard full of that stuff that was sent to them. It's just as you say, not a good intellectual path. It's all superficial flimsy connections based on lose associations, in essence akin to the cargo cult version of theoretical physics.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is there a real chance that there is a multiverse? - by Alex K - September 8, 2016 at 11:28 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which of the multiple multiverse models seems most fitting to you? Whateverist 14 2687 January 7, 2016 at 10:33 pm
Last Post: ApeNotKillApe
  Multiverse theory Heat 19 6852 September 16, 2015 at 1:05 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Multiverse Tea Earl Grey Hot 9 2380 March 23, 2014 at 8:06 pm
Last Post: Heywood
  Multiverse little_monkey 0 1098 October 29, 2011 at 12:22 pm
Last Post: little_monkey
  Multiverse theory is now verifiable little_monkey 10 2928 October 5, 2011 at 9:00 pm
Last Post: LunchBox
  'Multiverse' theory suggested by microwave background downbeatplumb 8 5387 August 4, 2011 at 8:16 am
Last Post: Welsh cake