Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 18, 2024, 2:30 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A quick word on "Overwhelmingly Negative Influences"
RE: A quick word on "Overwhelmingly Negative Influences"
(October 20, 2016 at 11:06 pm)Shell B Wrote:
(October 20, 2016 at 10:58 pm)The_Empress Wrote: As much as I don't think Thump is being fair to Tibs about the staff stuff, I don't think it's really fair to Thump to say he doesn't deserve kindness and consideration, either. He's a skeptic, he's supportive, and he's die-hard defensive about people he cares about.

It's my personal opinion that he doesn't deserve it. Die-hard or hard headed? The only interactions he's bothered to have with me have been started by him and always negative. I don't have to give him the benefit of the doubt or pretend that I care for anyone to waste time catering to his multi-day whinge fest. The magic of Tibs is that he thinks everyone deserves his consideration. Every single one of you. It drives me nuts. Guy sits here slapping him in the face and he just smirks and says "whatever you think, buddy." No, Thump doesn't deserve Tibs' consideration, but if he were to need it, he would get it. Baffles me.

Well prepare to be double-baffled because the part I bolded is one thing me and Tibbers definitely have in common Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
RE: A quick word on "Overwhelmingly Negative Influences" - by Edwardo Piet - October 21, 2016 at 8:46 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Quick Update Tiberius 4 1913 January 22, 2019 at 3:35 pm
Last Post: Mr.Obvious