Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 15, 2024, 7:28 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What do you believe in that hasnt been proven to exist?
RE: What do you believe in that hasnt been proven to exist?
(November 2, 2016 at 9:23 am)goombah111 Wrote:
(November 2, 2016 at 9:02 am)SofaKingHigh Wrote: I've seen pretty much every video on the subject, including that one.

There are a few reasons I don't believe what you're babbling on about, but this one's a doozy, I'm sure you've heard of Barry Jennings, I'm pretty sure he's used in your video as an expert....well, here he is, in his own words:

okay theres about 2500 other architects and engineers. does that cherry you picked taste good?

(November 2, 2016 at 9:02 am)Homeless Nutter Wrote: You believe some videos on the internet, made by nut-jobs in their mothers' basements. You must be a dipsh*t.

All of this bullsh*t has been thoroughly debunked - by experts. Just google "911 conspiracy theory debunked". But of course, you probably prefer the narrative, where the "goberment" is magical and has total control over everything, all the while being totally transparent to morons, with no qualifications, or intellect to speak of, like yourself. Because the idea, that a bunch of fanatics from the other side of the world can kill you, for no reason, makes you sh*t your pants.

Enjoy living in your grim fantasy-world. And watch out - I might be in on the conspiracy and reporting you to the "powers that be" as we speak. Watch your back - knowledge is dangerous... Wink

yeah...you know every video ever made is on the internet right? they arent all wrong.

made by nutjobs in their mothers basements? try 20 thousand engineers

naturally, i try to prove myself wrong. cause if my argument cant stand up to intense scrutiny then does it really mean anything?
unfortunately it does hold up, all too well.

Ok, we've already established that you're a liar, but that's the second lie in 2 posts, outstanding work.

There are 1,500 "architects and engineers."  You see, I HAVE actually seen that video and know who these people are.

For your 1,500, there are probably the same and more who will directly contradict them.

Like shooting fish in a barrel.
You may refer to me as "Oh High One."

Messages In This Thread
RE: What do you believe in that hasnt been proven to exist? - by SofaKingHigh - November 2, 2016 at 9:28 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I am stunned religion hasn't been abolished yet Agnostic1 50 3574 December 30, 2021 at 2:15 pm
Last Post: Ferrocyanide
  I've Been MIRACLED!!! brokefree 1 796 June 9, 2021 at 8:02 pm
Last Post: Belacqua
  Reason Jesus must have been a real person mrj 74 10460 March 5, 2021 at 6:44 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Why you all need others, to believe? LastPoet 24 4133 December 26, 2019 at 10:09 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Ways to Get Into Heaven! Or Whatever You Believe in! Jade-Green Stone 14 2625 January 24, 2019 at 2:54 pm
Last Post: deanabiepepler
  Religion and health - not exactly what we've been told.... Angrboda 4 767 July 22, 2018 at 10:18 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Republicans seem hell bent on proving their god does not exist Foxaèr 7 2338 December 23, 2017 at 4:23 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Lets say that tomorow it will be proven that God doesn't exist , religion will fade , notimportant1234 54 11495 October 28, 2017 at 2:58 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  What would you do if you found out God can't possibly exist? Succubus 21 4793 October 7, 2017 at 8:26 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Could Hell exist? Europa! 20 4708 September 16, 2017 at 4:46 pm
Last Post: Chad32