Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 15, 2024, 7:31 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What do you believe in that hasnt been proven to exist?
RE: What do you believe in that hasnt been proven to exist?
(November 2, 2016 at 9:36 am)SofaKingHigh Wrote:
(November 2, 2016 at 9:33 am)goombah111 Wrote: yeah probably. and it was probably muslims. and the evidence is probably wrong. and the earth probably revolves around the sun. and we probably need water to survive.

and no, there are this many. according to them.

ARCHITECT & ENGINEER SIGNATORIES TO DATE:

keep up

Keep up......that video states 1,500.

By the by, you're a liar and don't hold yourself to the same standards you demand of others....... you haven't watched that video have you?

I'm out, debating a 9/11 nutjob is much like debating a creationist.

the videos old, its not like the video came out today. whoever told you it did is an idiot.

how would you know what its like to debate a 9/11 nutjob when you havent even debated?

you really have to care about your country and its people to truly take the free time you have to investigate.

i hope you and others decide to actually put some effort into it one day. for all of our sakes. especially the families of those who lost their lives.

(November 2, 2016 at 9:38 am)Homeless Nutter Wrote:
(November 2, 2016 at 9:23 am)goombah111 Wrote: yeah...you know every video ever made is on the internet right? they arent all wrong.

What does that have to do with anything?

(November 2, 2016 at 9:23 am)goombah111 Wrote: made by nutjobs in their mothers basements? try 20 thousand engineers

Nope. Nut-jobs, making sh*t up.

(November 2, 2016 at 9:23 am)goombah111 Wrote: naturally, i try to prove myself wrong. cause if my argument cant stand up to intense scrutiny then does it really mean anything?
unfortunately it does hold up, all too well.

Bullsh*t. If you had the brain capacity to comprehend how enormous the conspiracy would have to be and how difficult it would be to keep it a secret, you'd realize that - in the absence of any evidence - it's nonsense. As it stands - neither you, nor any other conspiracy dumb-ass has been able to present any evidence. All you have is tall stories, speculations and lots of hipster dipsh*ts furiously circle-jerking online, imagining that they have some kind of privileged knowledge.

LOL... You're going to feel so stupid one day, when you grow and join the real world.

wow...just...wow...amazing. and you make fun of creationists!?

thats hypocritical dont you think? to dismiss evidence and to believe preconceived ideas blindly?
"Satan, who is the god of this world" 2 Corinthians 4:4 hath blinded the minds of them which believe not

Messages In This Thread
RE: What do you believe in that hasnt been proven to exist? - by goombah111 - November 2, 2016 at 9:46 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I am stunned religion hasn't been abolished yet Agnostic1 50 3574 December 30, 2021 at 2:15 pm
Last Post: Ferrocyanide
  I've Been MIRACLED!!! brokefree 1 796 June 9, 2021 at 8:02 pm
Last Post: Belacqua
  Reason Jesus must have been a real person mrj 74 10460 March 5, 2021 at 6:44 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Why you all need others, to believe? LastPoet 24 4133 December 26, 2019 at 10:09 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Ways to Get Into Heaven! Or Whatever You Believe in! Jade-Green Stone 14 2625 January 24, 2019 at 2:54 pm
Last Post: deanabiepepler
  Religion and health - not exactly what we've been told.... Angrboda 4 767 July 22, 2018 at 10:18 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Republicans seem hell bent on proving their god does not exist Foxaèr 7 2338 December 23, 2017 at 4:23 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Lets say that tomorow it will be proven that God doesn't exist , religion will fade , notimportant1234 54 11495 October 28, 2017 at 2:58 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  What would you do if you found out God can't possibly exist? Succubus 21 4793 October 7, 2017 at 8:26 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Could Hell exist? Europa! 20 4708 September 16, 2017 at 4:46 pm
Last Post: Chad32