Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 15, 2024, 7:33 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What do you believe in that hasnt been proven to exist?
RE: What do you believe in that hasnt been proven to exist?
(November 5, 2016 at 9:43 pm)goombah111 Wrote: yes, the video should answer to your concerns. ill wait till you watch it.

(November 3, 2016 at 7:40 am)SofaKingHigh Wrote: I haven't made any claims dipshit.  That's all with you, you're the one making the claim here.

Can I ask why, just like the creationists we get here, you have yet to answer any of the questions put to you?

You asked for cross examination, Thump has kindly taken the time to respectfully question your specific claims and you have yet to answer.

Why is that?
you claimed i was wrong. didnt you? good luck proving a negative. 

anyway, those 3 questions have nothing to do with my claim for Controlled demolition.

i claimed that it WAS, i didnt claim to know who or how.

many claim it was muslims, i dont ask them how did the muslims do it, i ask "how do you know muslims did it"

if a fire starts, they say, fire burned down the house. you dont need to know who did it or how the fire started to know a fire was there.

so i claim controlled demolition occured, just not who or how. there is evidence to support that. but that wasnt my claim.

1) How might the government wire one, two, or three buildings with thousands upon thousands of people in them, at all hours, for demolition, when that process takes weeks to do for buildings that size -- and not have one single person notice it?

2) Who performed this wiring? What company, agency, or unit?

3) You'd like people to believe that the government has gotten what must be at a minimum hundreds and maximum thousands of workers to hold absolute silence for a decade-and-a-half. How do you think it could manage such a program? Does that seem realistic to you?

(November 3, 2016 at 10:31 am)mh.brewer Wrote: OP, everything a Miss Universe contestant wants: world peace, eliminate world hunger, clean water for all, no sex predators, no birth defects, ...............

you believe in those things? me too, but my question is what do you believe "exists". these things do not as far as i know.
 but, you can believe them.

ill see if i can answer them anyway

1) How might the government wire one, two, or three buildings with thousands upon thousands of people in them, at all hours, for demolition, when that process takes weeks to do for buildings that size -- and not have one single person notice it?

easily. why did it have to be happening at all hours? im not sure if the WTC ever closes but less people are there at 3am thats for sure. people did notice it. many people. want a video? watch 5 minutes of the other one first  and ill provide more witnesses for bomb planters.

2) Who performed this wiring? What company, agency, or unit?

FBI, CIA. those are my best guesses. not claiming any certainties. 

3) You'd like people to believe that the government has gotten what must be at a minimum hundreds and maximum thousands of workers to hold absolute silence for a decade-and-a-half. How do you think it could manage such a program? Does that seem realistic to you? 

many people have spoken out. many witnesses saw trucks arriving in the days leading up to 9/11.

So, my disbelief of your claims is making a claim for myself is it?  Awesome...you see how this is resembling a chat with creatards?

You asked for cross examination and have yet to answer any of the questions put to you.  Why is that?

Whatever, you're a fucking dipshit, you'd get locked in Walmart and starve to death.

Toodle pip.
You may refer to me as "Oh High One."

Messages In This Thread
RE: What do you believe in that hasnt been proven to exist? - by SofaKingHigh - November 7, 2016 at 6:11 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I am stunned religion hasn't been abolished yet Agnostic1 50 3574 December 30, 2021 at 2:15 pm
Last Post: Ferrocyanide
  I've Been MIRACLED!!! brokefree 1 796 June 9, 2021 at 8:02 pm
Last Post: Belacqua
  Reason Jesus must have been a real person mrj 74 10460 March 5, 2021 at 6:44 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Why you all need others, to believe? LastPoet 24 4134 December 26, 2019 at 10:09 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Ways to Get Into Heaven! Or Whatever You Believe in! Jade-Green Stone 14 2625 January 24, 2019 at 2:54 pm
Last Post: deanabiepepler
  Religion and health - not exactly what we've been told.... Angrboda 4 767 July 22, 2018 at 10:18 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Republicans seem hell bent on proving their god does not exist Foxaèr 7 2338 December 23, 2017 at 4:23 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Lets say that tomorow it will be proven that God doesn't exist , religion will fade , notimportant1234 54 11500 October 28, 2017 at 2:58 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  What would you do if you found out God can't possibly exist? Succubus 21 4793 October 7, 2017 at 8:26 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Could Hell exist? Europa! 20 4708 September 16, 2017 at 4:46 pm
Last Post: Chad32