Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 15, 2024, 8:40 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What do you believe in that hasnt been proven to exist?
RE: What do you believe in that hasnt been proven to exist?
(November 8, 2016 at 7:00 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: I'll reply as I see fit. The first few minutes were not terribly convincing to me. Having fought fire myself, I know how chaotic such a scene can get, and I also know that explosions and collapses can sound similar.

I've also pointed out already that buildings as massive as these likely have fuel stores in them for various uses, and may even have cleaning materials etc that are explosive under some circumstances ... which you really didn't address.

Finally, this idea of yours that I'm "trying to tip off the staff" is not well-thought-out. If I wanted to let them know, I'd simply report your post and you'd never be the wiser. I wrote that trying to help keep the conversation from turning into a shitfest. As Ma Thump used to say, "You'll catch more flies with honey than vinegar." But hey, if you'd rather demonstrate your critical thinking in this manner, that's your affair, and  you can talk as much shit as you wish.

my behavior is the only way i can stay interested in this thread.

yeap, it can get pretty crazy, people can get their stories mixed up. understandable.

understandable...until 200 people say the exact same thing with absolute certainty. 

at that point you have to stop denying the truth.

to write it off so easily that 200 people with the same story are all mistaken in the same way, is one CRAZY CONSPIRACY THEORY

as to your explosions thing, many people said a bomb went off before the plane hit. and theres a difference between a building collapsing bomb explosion and a gas take blowing up. there is nothing in that building capable of making the noise heard in that payphone clip of the video i posted.

plus, the lobby exploded. and the basement. 

im answering a lot, its you who wont answer. 

just because you dont have to answer doesnt mean you shouldnt.

(November 8, 2016 at 6:27 pm)Stimbo Wrote: Hey, leave me and my colleagues out of these silly games.

you really do see everything dont you?
"Satan, who is the god of this world" 2 Corinthians 4:4 hath blinded the minds of them which believe not

Messages In This Thread
RE: What do you believe in that hasnt been proven to exist? - by goombah111 - November 9, 2016 at 6:43 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I am stunned religion hasn't been abolished yet Agnostic1 50 3574 December 30, 2021 at 2:15 pm
Last Post: Ferrocyanide
  I've Been MIRACLED!!! brokefree 1 796 June 9, 2021 at 8:02 pm
Last Post: Belacqua
  Reason Jesus must have been a real person mrj 74 10460 March 5, 2021 at 6:44 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Why you all need others, to believe? LastPoet 24 4133 December 26, 2019 at 10:09 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Ways to Get Into Heaven! Or Whatever You Believe in! Jade-Green Stone 14 2625 January 24, 2019 at 2:54 pm
Last Post: deanabiepepler
  Religion and health - not exactly what we've been told.... Angrboda 4 767 July 22, 2018 at 10:18 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Republicans seem hell bent on proving their god does not exist Foxaèr 7 2338 December 23, 2017 at 4:23 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Lets say that tomorow it will be proven that God doesn't exist , religion will fade , notimportant1234 54 11495 October 28, 2017 at 2:58 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  What would you do if you found out God can't possibly exist? Succubus 21 4793 October 7, 2017 at 8:26 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Could Hell exist? Europa! 20 4708 September 16, 2017 at 4:46 pm
Last Post: Chad32