Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 1, 2024, 12:29 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Were social justice warriors responsible for the election outcome?
RE: Were social justice warriors responsible for the election outcome?
This is an interesting thread, and honestly in my opinion SJWs were indirectly responsible for creating a candidate like Trump which was a response to the madness of the SJW movement. I have some friends who share videos of SJWs just making absolute fools of themselves walking around smug acting like they are so pure and virtuous, but in the end they took it too far. I actually voted straight republican including Donald Trump out of spite and to basically shut these people down. I'm not a republican, but I'm basically the scum of the earth as far as progressive SJWs go. I'm as they call me a cis-gendered heterosexual able bodied middle class white male. Apparently I'm part of the white supremacy who's very existence is oppressing people currently and in the past. Forget the fact my ancestors didn't even arrive in the US until after slavery had ended, but I'm still benefiting from the privileged that everyone unlike me faces. I'm told I need to atone for my sins.

The funny thing is I'm 35 and most "liberal progressive" people my age and older don't know the term social justice warrior or SJW. It's really the younger ones that fall into that category, and to be fair it's a label given to them to mock them. I've found them to be living in an inverted reality, and victims of ideological subversion which through demoralization, led to nihilism and being narcissistic. I know they actually mean well, and truly feel they are fighting against injustice but at the same time they are destroying the cultural fabric which holds this country together. And the problem is they see that culture as oppressive and worth tearing apart which is why there is no loyalty to nation, or borders, or traditional morals which are all seen barriers to overcome. Honestly if you were an enemy force trying to destroy a country from within in an attempt to overthrow it, the SJWs would be the useful idiots the KGB spoke of back in the day.

Anyway, found this video the other day, and reminded me to make a post in this thread.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Were social justice warriors responsible for the election outcome? - by scoobysnack - December 23, 2016 at 11:42 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2024 US Presidential Election Thumpalumpacus 1142 62944 1 hour ago
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Social democracy in Europe without 5 minutes Interaktive 1 605 January 3, 2023 at 4:55 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Bacha Bazi: how poor Afghani boys were raped. WinterHold 76 6245 December 29, 2022 at 2:25 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Does Social Issues matter when deciding your political affiliation? T.J. 48 3260 April 21, 2022 at 9:36 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  TX social media censorship bill Fake Messiah 24 2311 September 14, 2021 at 3:15 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Amy Coney Barnett officially confirmed as Supreme Court Justice Rev. Rye 33 2236 October 28, 2020 at 3:01 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Mail in voting/ and election day. Brian37 6 853 October 25, 2020 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  BREAKING:Trump refuses to commit to a peaceful transition of power after Election Day WinterHold 97 5589 October 2, 2020 at 1:50 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Justice Obama? BrianSoddingBoru4 33 1688 August 26, 2020 at 5:28 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Social Security and wealth. Brian37 20 1169 July 9, 2020 at 12:18 pm
Last Post: Brian37