Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 2, 2024, 10:42 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Study: atheists are less open-minded than theists
RE: New Study: atheists are less open-minded than theists
(July 15, 2017 at 9:47 am)Rhondazvous Wrote:
(July 14, 2017 at 8:39 pm)A Theist Wrote: No argument there. No true committed Christian would use the kind of language that I do. I'm a backslider. It's been awhile since I've practiced the faith.

Where did I say, stupid atheist fuckheads? Stupid leftwing fuckheads, yes.

I give you kudos for your honesty.

Yes, I was beginning to suspect this was more about politics than religion. But so many Christians seem to think god is a conservative republican. I put you in that crowd, and for that I apologize.

Now, it's your turn to take me out of the crowd of leftest atheist or whatever.  I used to think of myself as a liberal when I didn't even have enough money to be liberal with. Now, if I have to take a label, I'm a conservative democrat. If that makes no sense, good, because I don't fit squarely into anybody's box.

If you are for equality on social issues, but value the same economic policies of "don't tax the rich", that'd be a Libertarian, not a democrat. 

Economic conservative can be socially liberal, but my point would be we've done the economic conservative crap since Reagan. Higher taxes on billionaires will not kill them. Livable wages will not kill them. 

I have mention before that my mom left me a very nice egg. I have more to complain about as far as being taxed on that considering it has to last anywhere from 15 to 30 years depending on how long I live. If however, I was making the same amount as a CEO every year, and not the lump sum one time deal, if it were a yearly salary no, I would not complain one bit about taxes. 

Workers in the middle class and the working poor need a break, not billionaires.

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Study: atheists are less open-minded than theists - by Brian37 - July 15, 2017 at 10:25 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Some Gays Can Go Straight, Study Says WinterHold 262 18625 March 28, 2023 at 1:23 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Less than half of England and Wales population Christian, Census 2021 shows Duty 28 1743 December 3, 2022 at 11:57 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  [Serious] Far right seizing COVID-19 ‘opportunity’ to expand: Study WinterHold 8 568 November 23, 2020 at 4:21 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Michigan Bans Open Carry of Firearms at Polling Places onlinebiker 101 6363 October 29, 2020 at 8:48 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Less Cops = ? onlinebiker 86 3557 September 11, 2020 at 1:05 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  AOC Pushes To Make It Easier To Study Shrooms And Other Psychedelic Drugs EgoDeath 8 818 November 9, 2019 at 2:22 pm
Last Post: Aegon
  My Plan To Re-open The US Government BrianSoddingBoru4 25 1862 January 25, 2019 at 12:48 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Italy crime: Gang rips open security van with diggers near Bari Duty 7 735 January 14, 2019 at 2:57 pm
Last Post: Duty
  And in Texas no less..... Brian37 7 967 November 11, 2018 at 6:42 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Trump: The Floodgates Are Open! chimp3 10 942 May 24, 2018 at 12:01 am
Last Post: chimp3